PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Gun show

cgseanp1
12-14-2008, 6:24 AM
The gun show is coming to san diego next weekend.. I need to get an ar 15 LPK, should I just hold off and try to get one at the gun show? Is that something that I should be able to get pretty easily at a gun show? I've never been to a gun show so I don't really know what to expect.

Thanks

USMC Tanker
12-14-2008, 9:41 AM
They usually have a lot of AR products and parts there.

Especially now with the AR craze, I think it'd be a safe bet that they'd have them.

1BigPea
12-14-2008, 10:29 AM
I would think someone there will have them...but get a LPK kit from a reputable name, Stag, CMMG, RRA, DPMS ect.

Also don't pay too much, yesterday I saw them in stock at a local place here for $95 bucks, that's more than I would pay seeing that 3 months ago I got a bunch for $65 from Stag. But...if you have to have it then get it and don't look back! ;)

cgseanp1
12-14-2008, 6:39 PM
Cool, thanks. I guess I'll hold off and hope I can get one there! I get to pick up my kaiser lower on the 22nd, so I was hoping to have my parts by then! If I can't get LPK at gun show, I guess I'll have to buy online and wait.. and not get to put my gun together right when I pick it up:( haha oh well I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world.

USMC Tanker
12-15-2008, 10:40 AM
I feel you brother...

I've had my complete upper, butt stock, Kaiser lower, and Eotech for a few weeks now...

STILL waiting on my LPK!