PDA

View Full Version : Riflesmith for M1A / M1 Garand?

traub
12-13-2008, 6:44 AM
Can anyone recommend riflesmith within 100 miles or so of the LA area who can build a match grade M1A or M1 Garand?

I have an Entreprise Arms M1A Billet Receiver that I purchased a few years ago and would like to build into a match rifle. I also need some work done on a few M1 Garands.

Since there has been some controversey about Entreprise Arms receivers, I would like to get this receiver checked out by someone who is competent before I start building the rifle.

4 Brigada
12-13-2008, 10:38 AM
GOOD LUCK, If you are near the Fresno area there is a real good one he built mi supermatch .308 garand. But all the others are either too busy or the dont want my business. Have the parts for a supermatch M1A in a rifle case going on 5 years now. There is always an excuse.

lioneaglegriffin
12-13-2008, 11:24 AM
GOOD LUCK, If you are near the Fresno area there is a real good one he built mi supermatch .308 garand. But all the others are either too busy or the dont want my business. Have the parts for a supermatch M1A in a rifle case going on 5 years now. There is always an excuse.

Yea good luck on you quest.

fultom armory wesite:

HELP!

We are experiencing an unprecedented volume of calls! We appreciate your business, and want to serve you well.

But, we need your help! Please be as prepared as you can before you call: be sure to check the FAQs and the Answers Page first if you have questions, and have as clear an idea as you can as to what you want to order.

We're in a situation resembling your bank's teller windows on payday; there are a lot of people who are getting in line. The more efficient you can help us be, the better we can serve you, and the better we can serve those who are calling after you call.

Thanks for your understanding, your help, and the privilege of your custom!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELP AGAIN!

Due to the high volume of rifle orders, we have become so busy that we have been forced to suspend public hours until further notice. We will be pleased to deliver rifles to the dealer of your choice for transfer. Thanks for understanding!

30Cal
12-13-2008, 3:05 PM
Tom Luhmann in Clovis. You should be able to do a search for his phone number.

NRAhighpowershooter
12-13-2008, 4:03 PM
Tom Luhmann in Clovis. .

+1K on Tom

if you look up his number it is under T.L.C. Gunworks in Clovis if you are interested PM me and I'll give you his number.