PDA

View Full Version : R5 Tube gun 6mmbr

anglicomarine
12-11-2008, 7:50 PM
I'm selling my R5 Repeater in 6mmBR and thought I'd give my friends first shot at it before I post it elsewhere.
Stats:
R5 kit in Olive Drab
4 mags (2 extra) and single shot sled
hart barrel with about 300 rounds through it
Gunsmith: D. Trevor
Jewel trigger
hand stop included

I have two other prone guns and just enjoy prone more these days. I'm just trying to get out of it what I paid for it.
$2200.00

http://www.6mmbr.com/gunweek074.html

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/anglicomarine/IMGP0577.jpg

StraightShooter
12-11-2008, 9:54 PM
Wow, that is an awesome looking rifle. Good luck with selling it Tim.

mmiller
12-11-2008, 10:03 PM
I'm interested. Is it a Remington action? Is there a front sight base on it?

anglicomarine
12-12-2008, 5:13 AM
Yeah...sorry about the pic...the front sight base is on it and it is a Remington action.

anglicomarine
12-12-2008, 5:39 PM
Wow, that is an awesome looking rifle. Good luck with selling it Tim.

Thanks man...I want to surprise the wife with a nice Christmas gift. I just sent my rifle pieces off to the gunsmith (Warner Tool Company)...I might even have it back before we shoot in AZ. We need to hook up and sling some lead down range...

Yankee Clipper
12-13-2008, 8:37 PM
I have the Bata model of that rifle in 6BR Imp and it is a great across-the-course gun. And, as a 6BR, it makes a good rifle to test whether long range shooting (1,000 yards) is your cup of tea.
Both Gary and Doan’s input into that rifle will make it one of those ‘collectable accuracy’ rifles in the future. With that in mind, the present asking price might make it a great deal.

StraightShooter
12-14-2008, 12:53 PM
Thanks man...I want to surprise the wife with a nice Christmas gift. I just sent my rifle pieces off to the gunsmith (Warner Tool Company)...I might even have it back before we shoot in AZ. We need to hook up and sling some lead down range...

Hey Tim, yeah we should definitely get out and do some shooting. I havent shot since the last class. School has been kickin my butt because of finals but im done after this week and i get two weeks off. Is there anything going on at SMGC where i could shoot my .243? I need to get some practice. Let me know, im just itchin for february to get here. Its going to be fun. Take care man.