PDA

View Full Version : Who's frustrated?

NuGunner
11-26-2008, 11:28 AM
With the price increases caused by the fear of the new president?!?

AaronHorrocks
11-26-2008, 11:49 AM
So there's this freight train coming down the tracks. You can see it from a mile away. There's a fork in the rails about 100' feet before the train gets to you.

Do you assume it's going to take the turn, or do you maybe get out of the way before it creams you?

We all saw it coming. Some of us bought what we needed.

BP88
11-26-2008, 12:49 PM
I personally believe people are over-thinking this whole ordeal. I'm not saying something can't or won't happen now that we're going to have Obama in office, but I think some people are wearing their tinfoil hats a little too tight.

CHS
11-26-2008, 1:47 PM
With the price increases caused by the fear of the new president?!?

Why would I be frustrated?

I saw it coming. I'm not surprised.

I am, however, laughing at people paying ridiculous prices for 135$ lowers.

I'm laughing a lot :)

Captain Evilstomper
11-26-2008, 2:24 PM
i'm not laughing, i got laid off right before all this mess so even though i would have bought a bunch of stuff, i had to, stupidly I know, pay rent.
:(

weezil_boi
12-07-2008, 5:10 PM
why would prices get much cheaper again?

dark45
12-08-2008, 2:33 AM
why would prices get much cheaper again?

i know!
until they dont sell they aren't dropping prices. why would they? plus i'd sell as much for as much as i could get if i thought /knew they would be banned, to save for my next business venture.

Moonclip
12-08-2008, 5:52 AM

Me too, and laughing at the gouging dealers/suppliers, ect and thier weak/tired justifications for it. The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Axewound
12-09-2008, 11:52 PM
yeah it sucks, i refuse to buy anything AR related, im happy with 2 as it is...but being a student i am frustrated cause everything is expensive

hamster
12-16-2008, 12:58 PM
I love it! I dont like high prices but it tells me that capitalism is alive and well. The less involved the government is involved in my life, the better. I'd rather pay high-unregulated prices over low-regulated prices, (because then the products probably won't be in stock, and you'd have to wait a year to get it). The market will settle down. Patience is a virtue.

sorensen440
12-16-2008, 1:00 PM
if it werent for the price increases there would be zero availability

Fjold
12-16-2008, 2:11 PM
It doesn't bother me in the least. I saw it coming and bought everything that I needed before the election.

Now I'll just wait for the panic to die down and the manufacturers to catch up and then overstock, then I'll buy more.

CHS
12-16-2008, 3:51 PM
I'm just waiting for all the really good AR-related deals to be found in the next 12-24 months.

pingpong
12-25-2008, 2:07 AM
I'm a little ticked at the timing of it, since I just bought a handgun the other day. On the bright side, I hope it'll subside sometime after inauguration day. What goes up must come down, right? ...Right?...

SD13
12-25-2008, 11:29 AM

saw a lower for sale last night for "only" 275 lol.........:eek: