Stag Arms Model 2HT
Expected Delivery Mid December

How accurate is that estimation? I'm looking to order one Friday, November 28th

Bizob
11-25-2008, 3:56 PM
was wondering the same as I am placing my order tonight :D

Bentot
11-25-2008, 4:52 PM
Is my credit card going to be charged before delivery?

shark92651
11-25-2008, 7:08 PM
An authorization or "hold" on your card will be done at the time of order, but this is not the same as a charge - it's just to ensure that once we "capture" the charge the credit is still there for us. We have received a couple dozen uppers in the last couple weeks from Stag even after they told us it would be "six weeks" - so I see no reason to see that they won't stick to their promises. We are on a "priority list" with them because we are such good customers :D

Still, whatever they send it won't get here fast enough for me, thats for sure!

Ducman
11-25-2008, 11:26 PM
got the last stag 2ht last friday drove all the way from riverside, great service, will definetly do business with riflegear again ;)

Bizob
11-26-2008, 12:38 PM
An authorization or "hold" on your card will be done at the time of order, but this is not the same as a charge - it's just to ensure that once we "capture" the charge the credit is still there for us. We have received a couple dozen uppers in the last couple weeks from Stag even after they told us it would be "six weeks" - so I see no reason to see that they won't stick to their promises. We are on a "priority list" with them because we are such good customers :D

I know this might be a difficult question for you to answer, but I placed my order for my STAG 2HT about 5 minutes ago. I know you said you expect delivery mid-December (hopefully sooner :D) Based on how many other people have placed orders what is the number of people that are scheduled to receive shipment before me. If you need an order number let me know, I can PM it to you. This is my second transaction and the first one went very smooth and I want to thank you for that considering that current situation as to firearms sales.

shark92651
11-26-2008, 7:01 PM
I know this might be a difficult question for you to answer, but I placed my order for my STAG 2HT about 5 minutes ago. I know you said you expect delivery mid-December (hopefully sooner :D) Based on how many other people have placed orders what is the number of people that are scheduled to receive shipment before me. If you need an order number let me know, I can PM it to you. This is my second transaction and the first one went very smooth and I want to thank you for that considering that current situation as to firearms sales.

PM sent

asymmetricalwarfar3
12-03-2008, 12:08 PM

Thanks shark92651 for the explanation.

PinkKitty
12-03-2008, 4:33 PM
Stag is shipping some uppers in about two weeks but we don't know what we are getting. However, we already have quite a few backorders we need to fill so please do not expect to receive any uppers if you order right now.... I hope we get enough....

asymmetricalwarfar3
12-03-2008, 5:25 PM
whadabout the N4 UPPERS? Are you expecting them to be on schedule? :hide:

PinkKitty
12-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Noveske usually ships one or two here and there. Some N4 already came and gone. N4 Light Recce low profile has a long waiting list so if you are waiting for the specific upper then it will be a while. We are hoping that we will receive most of N4 uppers this month.

Bizob
12-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Any word on the Stag Shipment :D

PinkKitty
12-12-2008, 5:31 PM
We received several Stags yesterday and they all went out today. If you were lucky enough to be near the front of the line for 1H, 2H, 2HT, 4H, or 5H uppers you should have received a shipment confirmation already. If not, we are not sure when to expect another shipment but given that Christmas is coming up I would not be surprised if we did not get another batch until January.

Bentot
12-12-2008, 6:10 PM
I ordered a Stag upper model 1H expecting January delivery per website's announcement that December stocks were all sold out. Lo and behold, I got an email about a shipment confirmation with tracking number! THANK YOU RIFLEGEAR!

Bizob
12-12-2008, 6:36 PM
Looks like I wasn't so lucky since I ordered the Stag 2HT :(

Thanks for the reply Pink Kitty, A lot of people have been expressing the gratitude to you and the crew over there and I wanted to give my thanks also.

Looks like I will continue acting like a 5 year old on Christmas morning and wait in anticipation :p

4literranger485
12-13-2008, 9:54 AM
i got my shipping confirmation with tracking number!!! you guys rock. i'll have my AR under the tree for xmas

fullspeed1
12-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Thanks Riflegear.....I recieved my shipment confirmation and tracking number via email. You guys are great. The upper came much sooner then I had expected with the way things are going now. Once again, thank you very much!
Mark