PDA

View Full Version : [WTB] AK47 in So CA

indetrucks
11-25-2008, 5:34 AM
As title states
AK47 CA legal (of course) entertaining all brands/prices (not picky)
I could order and have it shipped but we all know what a pain in the arss that is.
reply or PM me

radioburning
11-25-2008, 8:55 AM
Ammo Brothers in Cerritos usually has them in stock.

indetrucks
11-25-2008, 9:12 AM
yeah, I thought about going there.
I saw the 10/30 rnd mag on cal-guns before, the kind that loads from the side (I forgot who was custom making those).
Anyone remember? and Do they still have them?

Of course I would have to get a mag lock

Exposed
11-25-2008, 1:54 PM
I just drosed one from Enterprise Arms in Irwindale yesterday. They have some very nice AK47s and FALs. All with radlock detachable magazines. The AK47 are 10/30 round mags and the FALs 10/20 round mags.

indetrucks
11-25-2008, 3:51 PM
I just drosed one from Enterprise Arms in Irwindale yesterday. They have some very nice AK47s and FALs. All with radlock detachable magazines. The AK47 are 10/30 round mags and the FALs 10/20 round mags.

hmm.. wow, good to know
I'll look em up! Thanks!

So Enterprise arms has AK's? Just didn't see any on their site

What type / did ya end up paying OTD?

Exposed
11-26-2008, 2:35 PM
hmm.. wow, good to know
I'll look em up! Thanks!

So Enterprise arms has AK's? Just didn't see any on their site

What type / did ya end up paying OTD?

They build there own with imported Romanian (not WASR though) lowers. The one I drosed actually has a quad rail upper. I had never seen an AK47 with a quad rail upper, so as soon as I saw it, I felt I had to have it! They are a bit costly for an AK. I believe after tax and dross I paid almost $1000.00. I dont regret it one bit and I cant wait to pick it up in 9 days!

indetrucks
11-26-2008, 4:11 PM
They build there own with imported Romanian (not WASR though) lowers. The one I drosed actually has a quad rail upper. I had never seen an AK47 with a quad rail upper, so as soon as I saw it, I felt I had to have it! They are a bit costly for an AK. I believe after tax and dross I paid almost $1000.00. I dont regret it one bit and I cant wait to pick it up in 9 days!

Cool
yeah, just got off the phone with them. Looks like its a sellers market on just about everything assault rifle right now. They are sold out and taking orders in full payment. However I do like that they sell em complete with 10/30 mag and the lock etc..

Exposed
11-27-2008, 9:10 AM
Cool
yeah, just got off the phone with them. Looks like its a sellers market on just about everything assault rifle right now. They are sold out and taking orders in full payment. However I do like that they sell em complete with 10/30 mag and the lock etc..

I think I might have taken the last one. :shifty: