PDA

View Full Version : Rainier Arms Rocks

Sleepnosis
11-16-2008, 9:22 AM
I just had another box from Rainier Arms arrive at my home. I've bought a decent amount from them for over a couple years and will always head to their online website first when I need to buy something because:

1: At least 9/10 times their prices are the lowest.
2: They get it out to you quick. (Your order doesn't sit in a warehouse waiting to be shipped for 5 days, meanwhile your CC has been charged and you have no new toys to play with.)
3: Whenever I call, I get courteous and complete help.

In this industry, it seems most of the times vendors give you a pick-two-option:
Done accurately
Done fast
Done affordable

The guys at Rainier Arms give you all three.

Great prices, fast shipping and excellent customer service.

RainierArms
12-11-2008, 6:40 AM
We've been so busy as of late, I haven't had a chance to check this forum. Thank you very much for your business and your feedback.

4literranger485
12-13-2008, 8:52 AM
I've got to add to this. I ordered my TAC15 lower from them on thursday evening. I then called my FFL to have him fax the info up to Rainier, but he said they already had it. I called Rainier and John answered saying that he indeed already had my FFL on file and he was putting the shipping label on my package already!! He had it boxed up in less than 15 minutes, and it'll be here early next week! Thanks again Rainier, your quick service ensured that i'll have my AR under the tree for XMAS

RAINIER ROCKS!!!

I'll be telling all my Air Force comrades to order through you for whatever they need!

Super-Dave
02-02-2009, 2:09 PM
WOW ordered on Friday got Monday. I will look to them in the future.

a1fabweld
02-02-2009, 8:31 PM
You guys are first class! Even though I'm sure you are slammed, you orderes ship very fast & your customer service is as flawless as it was before the storm. Thanks!!

TZL
03-03-2009, 2:27 PM
Holy Crap ! I ordered about an hour ago and got a shipping confirmation....already shipped out within an hour of an hour? sweet !

OutlawDon
03-03-2009, 2:34 PM
One of the best online stores out there!

Great looking and well done visually website, backed up with good prices and customer service. :thumbsup:

one1dub
07-21-2009, 9:39 AM
One of the best online stores out there!

Great looking and well done visually website, backed up with good prices and customer service. :thumbsup: I second that!:)

Josh3239
07-21-2009, 9:54 AM
I've always been pleased with Rainier. Good pricing, fast shipping, always happy.

RainierArms
09-22-2009, 3:54 AM
Thanks again for all your business. California sales rank as one of our top states in terms of volume and we appreciate your business.