PDA

View Full Version : (SOLD) Package set of AK build tools local PU Sac Area $400.00

joe_sun
11-12-2008, 5:04 PM
(SOLD)

Okay I've built my last AK so I want to get rid of my tools.

Here's what you get

Unknown brand 12 ton Press
Plinker Rivet jig
Restoreit1 it Rear trunnion riveting jig
ak builder trigger guard jig
press pin adaptor for taking out the barrel pins using the press
Trunnion holder for pressing back in the barrel,
bar stock for pressing out the barrel,
a bolt with a brass nut on it (a la AK builder.com) for pressing out barrels.

Pickup only $400.00

Everything is in great condition, used but not abused, nothing broken.

joe_sun
11-13-2008, 5:00 PM
Bump.

joe_sun
11-18-2008, 5:10 PM
nibbles but no bites Bumpage

weezil_boi
11-18-2008, 5:44 PM
bump for a good guy! I have seen these tools in action and you wont be disappointed!

Man... I cant believe you finished your last one?

cactus
11-18-2008, 5:51 PM
Well I know with out your help I wouldnt of been able to finish mine. Good luck!

pilejay
11-18-2008, 6:31 PM
Well, you've built enough and now it's time to pass the tourch... Thanks for are your help...

savs2k
11-19-2008, 12:10 AM
would you consider selling without the press?

stevied
11-19-2008, 1:14 PM
I need to build one and am in sacramento. Would you consider renting the tools for one time use? I don't need to buy everything because I only want to build one and have all the parts already. I also have a press too so would only need the jigs...let me know

6172crew
11-19-2008, 1:59 PM
I need to build one and am in sacramento. Would you consider renting the tools for one time use? I don't need to buy everything because I only want to build one and have all the parts already. I also have a press too so would only need the jigs...let me know

I know another guy in Elk Grove who would like to rent yourAK equipment if you decide that works.

joe_sun
11-19-2008, 4:04 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys. Had a lot of fun but my attention has shifted away from AK building.

I ended up building "enough" for myself and then sold my last 5 kits off last month. How many AK's does one need I ask myself. Don't answer that!

Not sure about the rental thing.. These tools could be damaged and then I'd be sol. I'll think about it.

The press pin adapter I had custom made for this press and I really don't have a use for the press anymore so I'd really like to keep this as a package.

stevied
11-20-2008, 12:35 AM
maybe have a sacramento build for a fellow gunners with a monetary donation to use the equipment. You could still sell it after. Just throwing it out there...if you dont sell it might as well make some money from it ya know?

GhillieGuy
11-20-2008, 1:34 AM
Let me know if you decide to part out and ship. I'de be interested in most everything but the press.

weezil_boi
11-20-2008, 8:25 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys. Had a lot of fun but my attention has shifted away from AK building.

I ended up building "enough" for myself and then sold my last 5 kits off last month. How many AK's does one need I ask myself. Don't answer that!

Not sure about the rental thing.. These tools could be damaged and then I'd be sol. I'll think about it.

The press pin adapter I had custom made for this press and I really don't have a use for the press anymore so I'd really like to keep this as a package.

well if ya did rent any of the tools... Id say to take the full value of each tool as a deposit and refund minus rental fee and any cost of damage. That way its up to the user to know how to use it -- or else ;)

Plus, people would be MUUUUUCH more careful if the $$ was on the line damage wise.

Just a suggestion bro.

spdlinegsr28
11-20-2008, 8:52 PM
free bump for my neighbor!! Man I wish I had chance to build one with you guys...