PDA

View Full Version : NRA Members' Council of Greater San Diego Meeting

sthornwall
11-11-2008, 9:51 AM
NRA Members' Council of Greater San Diego Meeting November 12th, 2008

All CalGunners of San Diego County, tomorrow will be the monthly NRA meeting for all San Diego NRA members and guests. Please see below for times and directions.

This is a reminder that the Council's Regular Monthly Business Meeting is this Wednesday evening (11/12/08) at 7:00 PM:

We have a NEW MEETING PLACE - MULVANEY'S WAGON WHEEL RESTAURANT, 8861 N. Magnolia Ave., Santee, CA.

6:15PM to 7:00PM Meet, Greet, and Eat!
7:00PM to 8:00PM General Business Monthly Meeting.
8:00PM to 8:30PM Talk with other NRA Member's and Meet the San Diego Council Officers.
No Purchase Necessary.

DIRECTIONS

If you are coming East on I-8 take the exit to Ramona (CA 67N) and go North to the Prospect Avenue Exit. Turn Left on Prospect and cross over CA 67. The first traffic signal is Magnolia Ave. Turn Right on Magnolia and follow it to the corner of Mission Gorge Road. Mulvaney's is on the corner of Magnolia and Mission Gorge Rd/Woodside Ave. If you are coming South on CA 67 (from Poway) take the Woodside Ave./Mission Gorge Rd. Exit. You will immediately come to a Stop Sign - Go straight on Woodside. Mulvany's is located at the corner of Magnolia, Mission Gorge/Woodside Ave. (1st traffic light after the Stop Sign). If you are coming from I-5 or 1-15 go EAST on CA 52. Take the Mission Gorge Exit in Santee and turn Left on Mission Gorge (EAST). Follow Mission Gorge to the corner of Mission Gorge/Woodside/Magnolia.

We will meet in the Banquet Room. If you get lost or need directions, call me on my cell phone at 760-644-2013 and I'll vector you in. I look forward to seeing you there.

We have some exciting things to report regarding a multitude of things that happened in the recent past. I hope to see you there.

Dexter Haight
President, NRA Members' Council of Greater San Diego
(760) 789- 5332 (H)
(760) 644-2013 (Mobile)

Vice-President:
Michael A. Schwartz
mike_schwartz@mail.com
(858) 335-9320

Check the link below for more information and a link to the map to get there.

Get involved and help to preserve our 2A rights, Hope to see you there!!

http://www.nramemberscouncils.com/sandiego/meetings.shtml

scubamark13
11-11-2008, 12:03 PM
I will be there! I think in the next few years that the NRA is going to need everyone's support.

sthornwall
11-12-2008, 7:44 AM
Bumping this thread. We really need your support especially with the current and future political climate. Hope to see you there.

Liberty1
11-12-2008, 8:32 AM
If some of the SD OCers showed up UOCing for dinner I think it would help establish UOC as a constituency in SD who's interests should be catered to by the NRA (not saying that NRA isn't generally - but exposing the NRA's usual grey hairs to UOC is not a bad idea IMO - they got a nice introduction to OLLs at the Orange County meeting this summer :))

Take some brochures even if UOC is not done from

californiaopencarry.org (http://californiaopencarry.org)

sthornwall
11-12-2008, 2:32 PM
One last bump before the meeting tonight.

Also we will have Rick Amato from KCBQ as a guest speaker at the meeting tonight. See you there!!