View Full Version : ...........

11-10-2008, 7:49 AM

11-10-2008, 8:53 AM
still too early to call on appointments. ag and sec/treas are the ones we should be most concerned about. the lists i've seen were much longer than yahoo's, 3-4 possibles in each category, and those are still pure speculation. also have to consider diversity. gender and color are factors. conspicuously absent was hillery's name. the rumor of her being promised a supreme court seat might start to look more realistic.

11-10-2008, 3:50 PM
I think it is Gene who has a sig line about the left hating guns and the right hating rights. I disagree, I think they both hate rights, they just hate different ones. I think a lot of rights will be in danger for the next four years that were relatively safe for the last 8 years, and then the ratchet may swing the other way. But the screws crushing our liberty will continue to tighten. It makes only a little difference which party has the white house. I'm a right leaning libertarian and the whole rotten bunch that BHO is considering look like a bunch of thieves and scoundrels to me. It does not matter which thieves or scoundrels he picks. We are going to get at least two new SCOTUS judges this term. Hillary would be as good as anything else this guy would pick, probably better. And it would get her out of his way.:rolleyes:

Well...I am interested in hearing the feedback and thoughts of others on this one.

11-11-2008, 9:12 AM
i have a recurring nightmare, hillery on the s.c. and feinswine as gov., i wake up screaming!