PDA

View Full Version : An OLL with a built in Button???

robairto
11-06-2008, 6:27 PM
Does anyone have interest in an OLL with a built in button/device that can be removed readily for non restrictive states? This lower would be a MILSPEC item with a proprietary device built in. Does anyone have any interest?

dchang0
11-06-2008, 6:37 PM
How is this different than simply offering a bullet button, B-15, or Prince50 plus an OLL plus installation service?

freakshow10mm installs BBs for free already, if one purchases the OLL and BB from him. I suppose the only real difference would then be the proprietary device you speak of, which if an improvement on the existing designs is very welcome here.

ersatz
11-06-2008, 7:12 PM
I may be interested but like dchang0 said, it would depend on the design. If it's not a significant improvement on the BB or B-15 I don't see the point. It would also limit the market to Cali.

Full Clip
11-06-2008, 7:59 PM
Would not make it any "more legal" as I'm sure the DOJ would NOT rule on it -- just as they have declined to rule on the BB, P50 MM Grip and B-15.

moulton
11-06-2008, 8:03 PM
You MIGHT break even....

DedEye
11-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Sorry, I don't see any advantage of what you're proposing over the current CA compliance parts. Besides, the lower wouldn't be milspec if it had a "proprietary component."

It sounds like you want a B15. Just buy a B15 (when more get produced).