berg
11-06-2008, 11:03 AM
http://www.classicalvalues.com/small-arms-poster-e.jpg

thempopresense
11-06-2008, 11:08 AM
lame

Ironchef
11-06-2008, 11:28 AM
That dude seriously needs a CCW. If anyone has GC, it's him.

Vindiesel
11-06-2008, 11:43 AM
commonsensecommonsensecommonsensejrkdsjfklasdfjkl; sfjskld

amurphy
11-06-2008, 12:21 PM
he's creepy...

Dont Tread on Me
11-06-2008, 4:20 PM
I really hope that if someone has to be victim of violence in the country tonight it is him rather than one of the thousands he has helped to disarm.

AKman
11-06-2008, 4:48 PM
Arrrgh!!!!!!

1TdF5J5c4Z0

The guy looks like he's just pissed off because Prop 8 passed and he knows a lot of calgunners voted for it. Its payback time.

M. Sage
11-06-2008, 5:37 PM
The guy looks like he's just pissed off because Prop 8 passed and he knows a lot of calgunners voted for it. Its payback time.

... WTF are you talking about? He doesn't even live in CA, and probably has no idea what Prop 8 is.

csmintel
11-06-2008, 7:11 PM
NRA should have the same message preventing gun violence and protecting YOU and YOUR family...patrioticly...touching everyone's heart....but to allow citizens to protect their families by owning the firearms and not banning. Is't that common sense too?.

csmintel
11-06-2008, 7:13 PM
... WTF are you talking about? He doesn't even live in CA, and probably has no idea what Prop 8 is.

he meant he looks gay.

X-NewYawker
11-06-2008, 8:39 PM
How can you even joke about this guy? He is right. We lost.
We didn't stand up and vote our gun rights. Some went off the reservation for idiots like ROn Paul, others voted for Obama because they wanted to make history and figured "he REALLY can't take our guns."'

This is my MAIN point, and those who forget it are doomed:

The LEft wants our guns. All of them.
California shows you how they'll do it. Class by class, model by model, all in the name of public safety and with every newspaper and TV station supporting them. They hate guns, and the people who use them, because by and large those people DON'T NEED GOVERNMENT to Nanny them. THAT is why gun owners are so frighteneing.

And BTW what was one of the FIRST things to happen in the Clinton Administration?

Waco.
They wanted to make a point, right from the start: "Don't think you can hole up with your guns and Bible and farm -- our tanks will roll over you, whether you're man, woman or child. "

Remember the excuse they gave the first day for raiding the Waco compound? Rumors of ILLEGAL GUNS.

It was only when that wasn't getting enought traction that the NEXT day they said. "we heard he was abusing the children" which gave the Government sympathy -- but if it was child abuse -- why send in the BATF and not FBI or Texas Rangers or Child Protective services?

BTW -- All Waco survivors were CLEARED IN COURT -- but their friends and spouses and children we still DEAD.

They are NOT going to let up. In spite of your lawsuits, they are NOT going to "ease things in California."

They have patience. They are willing to eat away at or guns rights an inch at a time. Stop them! Vote against them!

56Chevy
11-06-2008, 9:11 PM
he's creepy...
Looking at him reminds me of this site:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo

56Chevy
11-06-2008, 9:13 PM
That dopey video makes me want to throw a stick into the spokes of Brady's wheelchair...but that would be wrong.

dreyna14
11-06-2008, 9:23 PM
Next person who says "common-sense gun laws" is getting kicked right in the f-ing nuts.

RobG
11-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Next person who says "common-sense gun laws" is getting kicked right in the f-ing nuts.

Common sense to them means no civi's should have guns. Period.

csmintel
11-07-2008, 10:42 AM
you're getting a kick in the n..ts bob.

RobG
11-07-2008, 10:53 AM
you're getting a kick in the n..ts bob.

Kick away! I like the pain:rofl2:

Meplat
11-07-2008, 1:42 PM
BTW -- All Waco survivors were CLEARED IN COURT -- but their friends and spouses and children we still DEAD.

!

What!?

Most of them are unjustly still in jail!:eek: