02-07-2017, 2:20 AM
Make: CZ

Model: 75 D PCR

Caliber: 9mm

Location (city or county): Roseville / Rocklin / Sacramento

Price: SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): No

Other info:

Paring down the collection a bit, and already have another compact CZ (P-01) that I'm a little more invested in, so the PCR has to go.

Original owner. Low round counts -- easily under 150. This was supposed to go on my CCW, but I ended up putting the P-01 on it instead, so this has sat in the safe other than 3 indoor range outings.)

Internals have been lightly polished to run smooth while retaining reliability. (In fact, I think it actually is smoother than my P-01.) A few minor Cajun parts are included: trigger pin, firing pin retaining pin.

Tritium front sight is included and installed. A stock PCR does not have this. I transplanted it from my SP-01. This would match up well with tritium rear sights from CZ Custom, Dawson Precision, etc.

Original case, 2 10-rd magazines, and documents included.

Stock rubber palm swell grips come with it, but I can include the CZ Custom Compact Aluminum Thin Grips (shown) for an additional $50 ($85 value).

I will also include the Cajun Gun Works 13# Main Spring (installed), as well as the stock main spring (19# I believe) if you want it.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-qrjHgxs/0/O/i-qrjHgxs.jpg

ARnut617
02-07-2017, 6:30 AM
PM sent

quasi888
02-14-2017, 9:56 AM
BUMP! Price reduction for quick sale to finance another project. Please contact via PM. I will favor buyers who are able to meet sooner and nearer to me in Roseville.

rbaker5150
02-14-2017, 2:06 PM
Tagged

quasi888
02-15-2017, 4:47 PM
$PF to sg240sx. Thank you.