PDA

View Full Version : Vendors that ship complete lowers with bullet buttons?

SubSolar
11-05-2008, 2:09 PM
Just wondering which vendors ship complete lowers to California with bullet buttons attached.

Standard
11-05-2008, 2:15 PM
Coldwarshooters.com will.

Shane916
11-05-2008, 2:18 PM
Just wondering which vendors ship complete lowers to California with bullet buttons attached.

What area do you live in?

SubSolar
11-05-2008, 2:24 PM
I live in Corona. I actually ordered a lower from coldwarshooters two weeks ago but they haven't shipped yet because they are waiting on bullet buttons. :( So I want another source to order another lower.

markymark
11-05-2008, 2:32 PM
Lanworld. Bought a LMT CQB MRP piston rifle from them. Great service!

SubSolar
11-05-2008, 2:36 PM
Lanworld. Bought a LMT CQB MRP piston rifle from them. Great service!

Yeah, the problem is that everything is at least a 2 or 3 month wait over there. I just bought an LMT CQB MRP upper from dynamic armament and the sopmod lower from cold war shooters because they had them in stock. Lanworld said it would be like 6-8 weeks.

InsightsBest
11-05-2008, 3:10 PM
ya lanworld is getting backed up!! I seen a giant billboard of the 60 frwy for lanworld i couldent beleive it so there going big and so are there wait times!!!

dlouie87
11-05-2008, 3:14 PM
i waited 4 weeks for some stuff from them...still not in :(

SubSolar
11-05-2008, 3:40 PM
Well, part of the problem is that it seems they don't stock a lot of the parts they sell. So you order it, THEN they try and get it from a supplier. Their prices are good though and they seem friendly. But time is of the essence, Obama and the huge Democratic majority are going to be in office before February. I can't wait 3-4 months for guns!

markymark
11-05-2008, 3:56 PM
Yeah, the problem is that everything is at least a 2 or 3 month wait over there. I just bought an LMT CQB MRP upper from dynamic armament and the sopmod lower from cold war shooters because they had them in stock. Lanworld said it would be like 6-8 weeks.

I bought the LMT CQB MRP upper from them too and was expecting the 6-8wk wait. Luckily for me, they had an extra complete rifle available at that very moment and asked if I would like to change my order for it. I obliged. :D Did the paperwork for it at Fort Courage this morning.

dchang0
11-05-2008, 5:09 PM
freakshowbullets.com does. I can vouch for Adam--great guy, and his completed rifles are very affordable.

SubSolar
11-05-2008, 6:55 PM
freakshowbullets.com does. I can vouch for Adam--great guy, and his completed rifles are very affordable.

Cool. Does he have more items that what's on his web site? I don't see any complete lowers.

soundwave
11-05-2008, 7:17 PM

+1, Adam is a cool dude and a CA shooter supporter.

WhoDat
11-05-2008, 7:26 PM
Make sure they still ship you the old button as well. It may come in handy, if you go shooting in other states...

aplinker
11-05-2008, 8:42 PM
Cool. Does he have more items that what's on his web site? I don't see any complete lowers.

Freashow10mm will do anything you want/need.

LanWorld is also a good source, as is Lauer, DD's Ranch, etc.

freakshow10mm
11-05-2008, 9:56 PM
I am out of Double Star lowers. I'm getting Anvil Arms lowers with my logo in next week with another 5 due every 1-2 weeks. I have one Stag lower on order (ships to me in 2-5d).

To supply and install a LPK is $79.95. To supply and install a Bullet Button is $29.95.

I currently have 14 Bullet Buttons in stock with 10 coming every two weeks. I am out of LPKs but have 20 of them due later this week.