PDA

View Full Version : (Sale) in Clearence Section

Raf1
11-05-2008, 7:09 AM
Hello to all the members

we have recently realized that we need to make room for all the upcoming new products; we have decided to blow out a certain number of products in our catalog.

Condor outdoor products
Cricket Knives
Leapers Accessories

if you click on the clearance section on our website you will see all of these products listed with an incredible amounts reduced.

http://www.adxtactical.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=103

Also keep in mind that on top of the price marked you still receive the Forum member discount.

Stay tuned for new products to be listed on our ever growing catalog of products.

Thank you and god Bless

Stay tuned for new products to be listed on our ever growing catalog of products.

Thank you and god Bless

If you have any Questions or requests please email me at sales@adxtactical.com

wildcard313
11-05-2008, 10:35 AM
If we order off the website, how do we get the additional forum member discount?

Raf1
11-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the inquiry

You can basically set up a username and password and i will activate your forum discount as soon as you send me a email telling me you created a profile..

That easy

let me know if you need anything else.

sales@adxtactical.com

Quiet
11-08-2008, 2:32 PM
Why do items not show the clearence prices when you checkout?
:confused:

Addax
11-09-2008, 8:02 PM
I just checked several orders and I also checked our website and shopping cart software, and everything seems to be in order.

I even purchased a clearance product and it checked out with the clearance price.

Please email me if you are running into any issues with your account: sales@adxtactical.com

Thanks,
Chris

Why do items not show the clearence prices when you checkout?
:confused:

Pred Thumper
11-24-2008, 9:59 PM
I know you guys are probably pretty busy pulling your hair out with all the panic buy business but I
sent you an email a couple of days ago any chance I will get a response soon. Please note the PS
Thanks for your time

Addax
11-25-2008, 1:39 AM
I know you guys are probably pretty busy pulling your hair out with all the panic buy business but I
sent you an email a couple of days ago any chance I will get a response soon. Please note the PS
Thanks for your time

Hi Pred Thumper,

I responded to both of your emails.

Please check your email in box.

Let us know if you did not receive them.

Please email us at sales@adxtactical.com or call us at 818-886-5008

Thank you,
Chris

Pred Thumper
11-26-2008, 7:00 PM
Thank you sir ... all is good. Just waiting for the word to rock and roll.