PDA

View Full Version : Miami. OMG, no homicides

nicki
11-04-2008, 1:07 PM
Last month Miami had no homicides, OMG, what is happening, what if this spreads to other cities.

The city is awash with people carrying guns. We need to have the local officials stand up and explain to us what is happening and what they are going to do about this situation.

Something tells me the Police must be violating people's civil rights.

Nicki

dwa
11-04-2008, 1:24 PM
interesting isnt it

Ding126
11-04-2008, 1:28 PM
Amazing...I'm sure that will change after tonight.:stuart:

CHS
11-04-2008, 1:31 PM
We need to have the local officials stand up and explain to us what is happening and what they are going to do about this situation.

And that's the problem. The anti-gun crowd refuses to do this :(

pdq_wizzard
11-04-2008, 1:33 PM
some one should tell the Brady Bunch

http://www.bradycampaign.org/legislation/state/viewstate.php?st=fl

nick
11-04-2008, 4:41 PM
We need to have the local officials stand up and explain to us what is happening and what they are going to do about this situation.

I can tell you what they're going to do about it. More gun control laws. Not that you don't know it, anyway. And unless they can be voted out, which in this stupid state isn't that likely to happen, they won't be doing any explaining.

nick
11-04-2008, 4:44 PM
some one should tell the Brady Bunch

http://www.bradycampaign.org/legislation/state/viewstate.php?st=fl

Ah, THAT would explain it! Last I checked, Florida scored 14, and it's 8 now. That'd explain the reduction in crime.

I just checked, California went from 73 to 79. The crime must be increasing here.

The good thing about the Brady bunch is that you can always count on the for accurate statistics. You just need to read it upside down :)

dreyna14
11-04-2008, 7:28 PM
More proof that allowing good people to keep and bear arms is a deterrent to criminals. If only the Antis would wake up and see the reality before them.

HUTCH 7.62
11-04-2008, 8:15 PM
what did the ban scarface and old episodes of Miami vice from being shown on TV.

postal
11-04-2008, 8:26 PM
Anyone with good google foo want to post last months homocides for chicago and Illinois?

Be an interesting compairison.

m98
11-05-2008, 3:12 AM
More proof that allowing good people to keep and bear arms is a deterrent to criminals. If only the Antis would wake up and see the reality before them.

The anti's would wake up and look the other way before believing that people with legal ccw's deterr criminals. They only want to see what they believe in only.

bruss01
11-05-2008, 9:29 AM
Last month Miami had no homicides, OMG, what is happening, what if this spreads to other cities.

The city is awash with people carrying guns. We need to have the local officials stand up and explain to us what is happening and what they are going to do about this situation.

Something tells me the Police must be violating people's civil rights.

Nicki

Dexter took vacation?

Meplat
11-06-2008, 6:31 PM
The antis are hoplifobes it's a mental problem. Lodgic does not apply.