PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING TO BUY MILLED AK47 NEW OR USED

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 12:12 PM
I'm trying to find a quality ak47 to purchase, hunted all weekend found two aresenal slr 7 at proguns purchased them but they wouldn't ship due to bayonet lug.

bottom line i need a new or used milled aresnal ak, or firing line milled ak. anyone have one for sale, or can anyone provide links where i can buy 2.

i'd like to get 2 ak's. one with black furniture, and one with green or tan furn.

thanks brothers

Wildhawk66
11-04-2008, 12:27 PM
The bayo lug is not an evil feature in California and is not prohibited here. It was only part of the federal ban which has died a long over due death. They may not want to sell to a Californian, but they should just say that instead of giving you a bunch of FUD BS.

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 12:32 PM
thanks. where can i find the ak's i'm looking for. i'm haveing no luck

Bushido-sig
11-04-2008, 12:39 PM
You can have the rifles sent to FreakShow10mm and he can ship them to you. Just remember you can't have the 30 round magazine, which I'm assuming the AK is sold with. And you are either gonna have to have FreakShow10mm install a BB or have him ship the rifle to you without the pistol grip and install the various available locks.

Good luck.

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 12:41 PM
ITS JUST TO MANY HOOPS AND MY 2000 DOLLARS WORTH OF MONEY ON THE LINE, YOU KNOW, I'D FIND A REPRETABLE STORE THAT IS WILLING TO DO ALL THAT ****. YOU KNOW. WHERE CAN I GET A MILLED AK LOCAL. ??

Bushido-sig
11-04-2008, 12:42 PM
I totally forgot!!!!! Lanworld Inc has Firingline AKs.

Check'em out. http://www.lanworldinc.com/AK47.html

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 12:49 PM
yeah bro i know they got them they want too much money. and they take 4 weeks.

i found 2 aresnal slr 7 ak's for 800 each, but the bast%^rds wouldn't ship to california

i don't want to pay over 1400 for one ak????

the last ak i bought which was a stamped lancaster red russian cost me 480 brand new, and i bought it local, the shop i got it from will have milled lancasters in 2 months. i don't want to wait that long. i want it NOW HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

shooterdave
11-04-2008, 1:00 PM
slr 7 or sam 7 slr series is banned by name. i have an sam7r but i don't think i could sell because i couldn't buy another one.

1lostinspace
11-04-2008, 1:23 PM
I'm trying to find a quality ak47 to purchase, hunted all weekend found two aresenal slr 7 at proguns purchased them but they wouldn't ship due to bayonet lug.

bottom line i need a new or used milled aresnal ak, or firing line milled ak. anyone have one for sale, or can anyone provide links where i can buy 2.

i'd like to get 2 ak's. one with black furniture, and one with green or tan furn.

thanks brothers

here you go they will only ffl to the Bright spot
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/beta/storeproduct698.aspx

Bushido-sig
11-04-2008, 2:25 PM
1lostinspace,

Where is Bright spot located? S.Cal?

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 2:46 PM
what does that mean bright spot

here you go they will only ffl to the Bright spot
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/beta/storeproduct698.aspx

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 2:48 PM
i wanted a aresonal , but for now i'll take one of those milled firing lines. thanks at a better price than lanworlds. good looking out

aplinker
11-04-2008, 2:49 PM
slr 7 or sam 7 slr series is banned by name. i have an sam7r but i don't think i could sell because i couldn't buy another one.

+1

You picked an illegal AW and tried to ship it in.

The SLR and SLG AKs from Arsenal are Kasler listed.

The SA series is the way to go. They can still be bought, but they're expensive. Not much more than the Firing Line ones, though.

Besides, the firing line models at LanWorld aren't my cup of tea.

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 3:07 PM
there not clear if they ship to california or not and if you order and they aren't legally allowed to ship they charge you a 20% restocking fee. there phones are jammed i shot them an email. o well, this ****s a pain in the ***** getting quality products and calling and talking to big headed obnoxious jerks, who think there swatt team because they can carry a gun at work hahahhaahhahha

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 3:15 PM
yeah i'm waiting to hear back from atlantic, problem is there not clear on what they ship to california and what they won't ship, to be honest i don't really want a firing line oklahoma usa made rifle. i'm trying to get a milled aresonal, i guess last resort would be a stamped aresonal ak. i just can't believe that no one other than lanworld and atlantic firearms offered milled ak's????

+1

The SA series is the way to go. They can still be bought, but they're expensive. Not much more than the Firing Line ones, though.

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 3:16 PM
yeah i'm waiting to hear back from atlantic, problem is there not clear on what they ship to california and what they won't ship, to be honest i don't really want a firing line oklahoma usa made rifle. i'm trying to get a milled aresonal, i guess last resort would be a stamped aresonal ak. i just can't believe that no one other than lanworld and atlantic firearms offered milled ak's???? i've been at this since friday, i'm about to just throw my hands in the air and keep my money in my pocket. i already own 7 ar-15's and 2 stamped lancaster ak's

+1

aplinker
11-04-2008, 3:58 PM
yeah i'm waiting to hear back from atlantic, problem is there not clear on what they ship to california and what they won't ship, to be honest i don't really want a firing line oklahoma usa made rifle. i'm trying to get a milled aresonal, i guess last resort would be a stamped aresonal ak. i just can't believe that no one other than lanworld and atlantic firearms offered milled ak's???? i've been at this since friday, i'm about to just throw my hands in the air and keep my money in my pocket. i already own 7 ar-15's and 2 stamped lancaster ak's

Go gunbroker and use freakshow to ship it to CA, installing a JP BB or MMG.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=114613023

there are more there.

Nitroman
11-04-2008, 5:11 PM
Lancaster Arms has a milled receiver AK platform that is both highly rated and (maybe) in your price range. Check out their site @ lancasterarms.com.

Rich :)

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 6:16 PM
thanks nitro, can u post a link

xxG3xx
11-04-2008, 6:40 PM
get a lancaster

www.lancasterarms.com

mvpatriot
11-04-2008, 6:42 PM
will lancaster ship to CA w/no PG?

xxG3xx
11-04-2008, 7:04 PM
im not sure but if your in socal i know that bright spot pawn stocks lancaters but i dont know about milled....im sure they could get you one

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 9:32 PM
i checked the lancaster website, there is no indication on how to purchase there rifles

HARLEY VATO
11-04-2008, 9:34 PM
obama won. yay

Dragon
11-04-2008, 9:42 PM
will lancaster ship to CA w/no PG?

Yes

HARLEY VATO
11-05-2008, 11:09 AM
any info

i checked the lancaster website, there is no indication on how to purchase there rifles

aplinker
11-05-2008, 12:27 PM
CALL

THEM

Nitroman
11-05-2008, 6:51 PM
You can order direct from Lancaster and have them ship it directly to your (cooperative) FFL. Make sure you talk to your FFL first to make sure he is (1) aware of the delivery, and (2) willing to receive, transfer, and DROS it to you. Lancaster will ship (to any "willing" CA FFL) their CA compliant version (no pistol grip and magazine). All you have to do is install a RadLock magazine lock (or any of the other variants), your favorite 10/30 magazine, and the pistol grip of your choice...Presto!...instant CA compliant AK.

This is exactly how I did mine. Expect Lancaster to take 4 to 6 weeks to deliver from the time you place your order (Their AK is well worth the wait).

Rich :)

HARLEY VATO
11-05-2008, 10:53 PM
hey nitro i appreciate that feedback, i couldn't find a phone number on there site and with all the hype from todays internet and local gun shop sales, i wound up purchasing a cheap ***** century for $400 and a cmmg complete lower for 280. i got those just for mere security reasons just in case i can't get Shizt. i'm going to call lancaster tommorrow and try to order 2 milled ak's and a couple ither contacts and i'll be totally satisfied. :43: i am so stoked that i got alot of my stuff that i really wanted a couple months ago, trying to get it right now would just be plain garbage

1lostinspace
11-06-2008, 7:53 AM
1lostinspace,

Where is Bright spot located? S.Cal?

yes

HARLEY VATO
11-06-2008, 12:24 PM
AWESOME I GOT MY STUFF. 4 MILLED AKS. I'M STOKED. I TOTALLY WENT ALL OUT. I'M DONE , RETIRED, I'M NOT BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. I HAVE 7 AR'S AND 6 AK'S IN MY COLLECTION. FINITO