PDA

View Full Version : WTS- AR15 Buttstocks and Mid Handguards

Bladewurk
11-03-2008, 9:02 AM
Colt A1 Buttstock with Forged Buffer tube and A2 Buttplate with Metal Door,Colt rifle buffer and spring and swivel and all screws ready to mount.I looked all over for a Lightly used Mint condition Colt A1 buttstock and this is it..I prefer the A1 length but with the A2 buttplate-$65. SOLD....Shipped in Conus MO or Paypal

A2 Buttstock complete as above with rifle buffer and spring and all ready to mount..I think it is DPMS not sure..has allen head buffer tube screw and plastic door and tube spacer..I can include a used metal door if you like-$60. shipped..SOLD

Rock River Midlength Handguards as new with Advanced Armament Rail installed-$20. Shipped

Magpul Black UBR Latest Generation-Complete with New Buffer Spring and Carbine Buffer ready to mount NIB never mounted-$270. Shipped-SOLD PF

Sorry no pics but you will not be disappointed... MO or Paypal only I'm in Mission Viejo area

JTecalo
11-03-2008, 9:13 AM
PM sent A1 and UBR

kermit315
11-03-2008, 9:29 AM
I might be interested in the handguards with the rail....can you get me some model numbers so I can look up pictures on the net?

Thanks,

Jamie

Eric_Oh
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
2nd in line on ubr. pls pm if not taken by first poster.

PonchoTA
11-04-2008, 6:22 AM
If those hand guards are 2 piece and will fit a triangular front mount,
:Ivan:

PM me pls!

Eric_Oh
11-04-2008, 10:51 AM
first poster says decided not to buy ubr.
so...

I'll TAKE IT

PM sent.