PDA

View Full Version : FS: .223 Ammo, priced for quick-sale

Jonar
11-02-2008, 10:59 PM
**SOLD**

I have somewhere in the range of 450-470 (estimating around 465) rounds of loose .223 reloads in an ammo can.

I bought 500 from JSpicoli in THIS CALGUNS THREAD (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=113052) and my rifle doesn't seem to like the ammo at all, and after around 20-30 rounds I decided I didn't want to risk running anymore that ammo through my AR (since the upper is new).

From what I understand, this ammo is the same stuff he's been selling to other members with no issue; and he actually agreed to do a pro-rated refund but shortly went MIA after the agreement... So, I'm putting it FS back on the forums.

So.... my rifle does not like this ammo, maybe yours will have better luck; but you have been warned... as such, the ridiculously low price reflects it.

$120 for ~450 rounds of .223. FTF ONLY in Orange County (Irvine, but will meet halfway anywhere in OC). Sale is Final.

Frijolito1988
11-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Il take the ammo

Jonar
11-02-2008, 11:05 PM
sent you a pm.

radioburning
11-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Damn you, Frijolito! (shakes fist):p

SEANZILLA
11-03-2008, 12:55 PM
I have had the same issue with a couple of my ar's........ some ammo will ftf and out of another it will eat it up:confused: Will i hope the buyer will have better luck;)

Frijolito1988
11-03-2008, 1:06 PM
I have had the same issue with a couple of my ar's........ some ammo will ftf and out of another it will eat it up:confused: Will i hope the buyer will have better luck;)

with this same ammo ?

nick
11-03-2008, 1:36 PM
damn you, you fast bastard :)

SEANZILLA
11-03-2008, 10:12 PM
with this same ammo ?

NO...... JUST WITH OTHER AMMO I HAVE HAD IN THE PAST;)

Xerxes
11-03-2008, 10:15 PM
**SALE PENDING**

I have somewhere in the range of 450-470 (estimating around 465) rounds of loose .223 reloads in an ammo can.

I bought 500 from JSpicoli in THIS CALGUNS THREAD (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=113052) and my rifle doesn't seem to like the ammo at all, and after around 20-30 rounds I decided I didn't want to risk running anymore that ammo through my AR (since the upper is new).

From what I understand, this ammo is the same stuff he's been selling to other members with no issue; and he actually agreed to do a pro-rated refund but shortly went MIA after the agreement... So, I'm putting it FS back on the forums.

So.... my rifle does not like this ammo, maybe yours will have better luck; but you have been warned... as such, the ridiculously low price reflects it.

$120 for ~450 rounds of .223. FTF ONLY in Orange County (Irvine, but will meet halfway anywhere in OC). Sale is Final.

Yes,

That dude keeps running a new thead every month or so...

....and you said a quick sale....

SO why did it take 2 minutes.

Quick sells are less than a minute by description....

Jonar
11-04-2008, 9:11 AM
Yes,

That dude keeps running a new thead every month or so...

....and you said a quick sale....

SO why did it take 2 minutes.

Quick sells are less than a minute by description....

It was priced for a quick-sale... whether or not it happens in a minute isn't up to me :p

And yeah, that dude is kinda shady, kept telling me "yeah we can meet anytime any-day is fine" over a pm, then wouldn't respond to my requests of setting an actual time and date. And, he would never pickup his phone; then eventually he just blocked all incoming calls or something... kept getting an automated message somewhat like "user has temporarily decided not to receive any calls".

That reminds me, I gotta leave itrader for him.

yasushi
11-04-2008, 9:15 AM
I've PM'd him few times on those ammo but could not agree on the price.
Glad I passed on it.

CAL.BAR
11-04-2008, 10:33 AM

Get an HK and you won't have that problem! HK's will feed empty shell casings if you let them.