PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find an OD Green EO Tech reddot?

exon111
11-02-2008, 10:53 AM
I'm trying to find an OD Green EO Tech like the one in this picture, but I don't see anything but black and desert tan on their website. Am I missing something, or did they stop making them in that color? If you know where to buy them, please post a link. Thanks. http://www.gandrtactical.com/images/archive/VLTOR/EMOD%20all%204%20colors.jpg

TonyM
11-02-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm trying to find an OD Green EO Tech like the one in this picture, but I don't see anything but black and desert tan on their website. Am I missing something, or did they stop making them in that color? If you know where to buy them, please post a link. Thanks.

I'm 99.99% sure that one is painted. I've only seen black and D.T. ones from my vendors.

hitman13
11-02-2008, 11:24 AM
its painted / duracoated / w.e

notice the only parts on it that are OD are the removable parts....

exon111
11-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Darn. Well in that case, what would be the best way to have one painted OD green? Is there a place that could apply some kind of durable green finish?

aplinker
11-02-2008, 11:40 AM
PM Drawn (Drew) or go to ArmoryAirbrush.com

He does fantastic work. Anything else on your rifle you want green he can do, as well.

DuraCoat is very tough and durable.

exon111
11-02-2008, 12:15 PM
PM Drawn (Drew) or go to ArmoryAirbrush.com

He does fantastic work. Anything else on your rifle you want green he can do, as well.

DuraCoat is very tough and durable.

Oh perfect, I'll keep that in mind when I finally get one. Thanks for the info.