PDA

View Full Version : Some FFLs still uncertain about laws

dawson8r
11-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Witnessed a PPT of a fully built OLL with bullet button get turned down the other day. I was doing a PPT of a Yugo 59/66 and heard the dealer tell another buyer and seller that he will only transfer a stripped lower. Guy I was selling to referred them to another FFL that he had previously worked with. Wish I had a copy of the flowchart with me because these guys needed some education. Guess some FFLs are still intimidated by the CADOJ.

rayra
11-02-2008, 10:01 PM
So print out the relevant info and the chart and go back to talk to the owner / FFL holder. See if you can educate them.

ETA - oh and name the business so other Calgunners can know ahead of time where they should take their business. It's far past time that we name names on CA FFLs that are up to snuff. Start channeling our business to folks that are, or focus our education folks on those that aren't.

hill billy
11-03-2008, 8:02 AM
ETA - oh and name the business so other Calgunners can know ahead of time where they should take their business. It's far past time that we name names on CA FFLs that are up to snuff. Start channeling our business to folks that are, or focus our education folks on those that aren't.That's ok, I was in SANTA FE GUN GALLERY IN PALMDALE, the other day and listened as the troll told a customer that ar's and ak's are illegal in Ca as are stripped lowers and such. What a tool.