PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Riverside case?

postal
11-01-2008, 6:53 PM
Saw the origional post about Chief of police being sued, but can no longer find any info. I'm guessing the info was pulled down for a reason?

Wanna know what's up since I'll be moving to riverside soon.... (right now I'm in county jurisdiction, not city.)

ke6guj
11-01-2008, 8:36 PM
This one?

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=127746&highlight=riverside

edit:

It does look like the blog post of 10-22 did get pulled regarding Riverside but it is available in Yahoo's cache of the website.

postal
11-01-2008, 9:03 PM
Yeah, That's what I was referring to.

I dont see any of the info on the blog regarding this- I *assume* it's been pulled for a reason, just wondering whats up.

I'll be moving into city of riverside soon, and wondering if I should start working on my good cause statement!

Alas, I'm poor and cant file a suit myself, but if someone else paves the way....

GuyW
11-01-2008, 9:12 PM
Email Billy Jack and discuss your situation with him...

...what the hey - the COP issued a CCW to a City employee who didn't live in Riverside, IIRC....

Glock22Fan
11-01-2008, 9:29 PM

...what the hey - the COP issued a CCW to a City employee who didn't live in Riverside, IIRC....

Email me and I'll pass your query on.

Further than that, I can't say at the moment.

John

postal
11-01-2008, 9:59 PM

.. and trained on city time with city ammo and given a "surplus" city duty weapon....

I read it once with the sweet taste of victory, and wanted to taste it again, so I went to re read the origional post, and it was gone.

Sent an email to John-

Thanks all.