PDA

View Full Version : We need a new Gun Law

armandolo
10-27-2008, 2:53 PM
So I'm looking for a lawmaker to support it. Hey why not, we already have ton of stupid ones, so why not mine. So here it goes.

We ought to requre that each and every firearm to hold a memory chip and a CPU loaded with a database of people and a software. Each and every bullet has to have a camera and a comunication with the firearm. At the time of impact, the firearm needs to make a determination whether the person about being hit is in the database or not and the software also needs to make an independent determination whether the hit is justified. If the firearm can not do as specified above, than it can not be sold in CALIFORNIA.

Hey I'm not antigun, this is to protect us

Johnny Diablo
10-27-2008, 2:55 PM
:ban:

GammaRei
10-27-2008, 2:56 PM

+1

- G

armandolo
10-27-2008, 3:02 PM

What does that mean. Do you want to ban me? Thats it I'm taking you off from my guns database:)

Ding126
10-27-2008, 3:05 PM
" Just say No "

Patriot
10-27-2008, 3:05 PM
What does that mean. Do you want to ban me? Thats it I'm taking you off from my guns database:)

This should probably be OT...

So how does this database thingy work?

Sig226
10-27-2008, 3:06 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (if there ever was a time...)-

lazyworm
10-27-2008, 3:10 PM
WHY do you think this is a good idea?
We need fewer gun laws, stupid or so-called sensible; not more.

armandolo
10-27-2008, 3:11 PM
Relax everyone. That was ment as a joke to point out how stupid our Laws have become. If anything I want to get rid of our safe handgun law. My proposal is so ridiculous that anyone taking it seriously should be declared brain dead instantly. On another note, what I proposed already exists - thay are called missiles.

Librarian
10-27-2008, 3:12 PM
Sarcasm, people.

I hope.

Geez. It's not like the Brady Bunch and its fellow travelers don't have enough ideas of their own ...

lazyworm
10-27-2008, 3:43 PM
Relax everyone. That was ment as a joke to point out how stupid our Laws have become. If anything I want to get rid of our safe handgun law. My proposal is so ridiculous that anyone taking it seriously should be declared brain dead instantly. On another note, what I proposed already exists - thay are called missiles.

Sorry, no. It only sounds stupid and ridiculous when you're preaching
to the choir. In the eyes of a gun banner politician, this is just another "sensible, think of the children" law. Don't give them any ideas.

Oh, a missile is $100k+ a pop. I think most of us are priced out of that market.

Bruce
10-27-2008, 4:09 PM
Taint Funny Magee.:mad:

nick
10-27-2008, 4:35 PM
Sarcasm, people.

I hope.

Geez. It's not like the Brady Bunch and its fellow travelers don't have enough ideas of their own ...

The sad state of affairs is in that we can't discount even the most loony idea as a potential threat :)

motorhead
10-27-2008, 4:46 PM
you were distinctly told to AVOID the brown acid. now look what happens.

Librarian
10-27-2008, 5:58 PM
you were distinctly told to AVOID the brown acid. now look what happens.
Wait ... is that the one with the blue star or the mouse?

CalNRA
10-27-2008, 6:31 PM
say no to crack.