PDA

View Full Version : no pms???

gilroyguns
10-20-2008, 12:23 PM
well i was interested in having a Dragunov that is 699 sent to you guys can you tell e what the out the door price including all paperork etc would be??

thanks again

T

cseabass
10-20-2008, 4:52 PM
who did you PM?

cseabass
10-20-2008, 4:54 PM
just tried to PM you...

"gilroyguns has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

X-fer fee is 100 OTD

Steyr_223
10-20-2008, 5:25 PM
just tried to PM you...

"gilroyguns has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

X-fer fee is 100 OTD

Hey Ian,

Would it be cheaper just to have IA get the rifle directly from the Vendor? The customer can money down with IA then you guys order the rifle? Or would the cost be the same?

Thanks,

Rod

gilroyguns
10-20-2008, 6:23 PM
thanks guys, i think i have just changed my settings, and thank you Rod excellent, thats what i would prefer to do but it would have to be a little cheaper as sales tax would be added would it not ????

As a newcomer to the firearm world i just wanted to say how great you gys on Galguns have been.

MR T.....lol

gilroyguns
10-20-2008, 6:39 PM
SORRY for got to ask how and do you do ftf from so cal and is that also 100. Also can i ask you name so i can say hi when i come down for this or any other business because u have a customer for life.

thanks again

cseabass
10-22-2008, 8:43 AM
if its a true Face to face then its 35... if its being sent in 100.