PDA

View Full Version : Magpul UBRs

J_Rock
10-20-2008, 10:58 AM
When will you have these back in stock?

Thanks.

shark92651
10-20-2008, 6:14 PM
Supposedly Magpul is readying another batch of UBR stocks to go out - but I can't say when. We have a few dozen on order for several months so I would assume we are at least going to get a few of them. Last time I received 5 in black and they disappeared in 3 hrs!

J_Rock
10-20-2008, 8:07 PM
holy crap!, shoot me an PM when they come through the door then. talk about hot merchandise

PinkKitty
12-28-2008, 3:10 PM
FYI we are receiving a big shipment of UBR Stock in Black tomorrow.

HkUSP45
12-29-2008, 6:24 PM
They received a shipment of the UBR stocks today. Picked one up earlier this afternoon.

fng
01-14-2009, 12:16 PM
Not to hijack this thread, but I had a question regarding the magpul UBRs that others might find useful.

I called today, and left a message but thought this might be a better medium.

The problem I am having is trying to figure out what kind of buffer spring and buffer I need in order to work with this stock. The manual says that only a carbine buffer spring and buffer should be used. I have an SDI 16" A3 style upper. Can I use the carbine buffer and spring with this stock?

Sorry, I'm new to this and I'm not sure I am reading things properly.

Thanks!

shark92651
01-14-2009, 1:52 PM
Not to hijack this thread, but I had a question regarding the magpul UBRs that others might find useful.

I called today, and left a message but thought this might be a better medium.

The problem I am having is trying to figure out what kind of buffer spring and buffer I need in order to work with this stock. The manual says that only a carbine buffer spring and buffer should be used. I have an SDI 16" A3 style upper. Can I use the carbine buffer and spring with this stock?

Sorry, I'm new to this and I'm not sure I am reading things properly.

Thanks!

Any carbine spring or buffer should be fine.

Ducman
01-15-2009, 2:45 PM
Any info on when are you guys getting some more???