PDA

View Full Version : Great Service, Huge Inventory

gunsmithcats
10-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Had the opportunity yesterday to visit Riflegear after being recommended to them.

Had a long drive through traffic to reach the store and they were kind enough to extend their hours to accomodate me.
Words cannot describe my gratitude.

Was highly impressed. They have nearly everything, and I mean everything, in stock for your black rifle needs. If they don't have it, its probably already on its way, as I can tell they're constantly expanding their inventory.

Its nice to see a store that actually stocks all the cool *****, so you can try out the parts in person.

Excellent pricing too, I'm used to California stores ***-raping me on pricing, but they were very competitive.

Thanks again Riflegear:D

LewDog
10-09-2008, 12:42 PM
I got lucky that they set up right down the freeway from where I work. I drive right by everyday on my commute. It sometimes sucks though because they end up taking all of my money! Very good people to do business with!

Jonar
10-09-2008, 7:09 PM
yeah, they're super helpful and not in the 'trying to sell you something' way.

nice peeps.

PinkKitty
10-10-2008, 5:58 PM
Thank you for your support, guys! We are trying to expand our product line as much as we can. If you have any suggestions, please let us know.

LewDog
10-11-2008, 8:45 AM
Get that FFL already!!! :rolleyes:

A question for future reference... Do you guys stock gas tubes? I never saw them on your site so I ended up getting one from Midway :(

I think the only other things I would like to see are possibly carrying/offering JP Enterprises (http://jprifles.com/) products and a good price on a Timney Skeletonized 3lb trigger assembly. :D

ArkinDomino
10-11-2008, 4:13 PM
My girlfriend would love a pink AR... Maybe you guys can offer the magpul furniture with custom duracoat colors? For a reasonable added fee... that would be awesome. ;)

shark92651
10-12-2008, 8:44 AM
Get that FFL already!!! :rolleyes:

A question for future reference... Do you guys stock gas tubes? I never saw them on your site so I ended up getting one from Midway :(

I think the only other things I would like to see are possibly carrying/offering JP Enterprises (http://jprifles.com/) products and a good price on a Timney Skeletonized 3lb trigger assembly. :D

We finally got some gas tubes in this Friday, carbine and rifle length, waiting on midlength. I'll get them on the website Monday - gotta enjoy my one day off on football Sunday :D

sytfu_RR
10-12-2008, 10:22 AM
Riflegear is great! Already placed a few orders from them, always get items quickly. Lucky for me I'm not near their store or else I wouldn't even get to deposit my paychecks. Matter fact its time to put another order in. haha

LewDog
10-12-2008, 6:04 PM
We finally got some gas tubes in this Friday, carbine and rifle length, waiting on midlength. I'll get them on the website Monday - gotta enjoy my one day off on football Sunday :D

Aw man! I wish I would have waited just another week then. At least you'll have 'em for my next build... whenever that is.

Any chance on that Timney? :)

shark92651
10-14-2008, 9:09 PM
We just added the CMMG two-stage to our site. I'll look into carrying the Timney triggers as well.

LewDog
10-15-2008, 9:30 AM
:) awesome!

Pugster
10-18-2008, 8:39 AM
+1 to Riflegear from my end.

Built and accessorized my first AR with Riflegear parts :)

Looking forward to doing the same with the second AR.