PDA

View Full Version : Any ladies joining this Sunday for the shoot meet?

kittycat
10-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Hi:

I was just wondering if any of ladies would be able to come or were planning to. It's always nice to be able to find friends with common interests and attach faces to screen names. :)

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=119786

If you are, let me know!

Cat

LewDog
10-09-2008, 12:06 PM
As said over in that thread, my girlfriend will be attending. I've tried to get her to sign up on this forum but she doesn't go online often unless it's school or work related so I don't think it's going to happen. Oh well :rolleyes:

Anybody else?

stphnman20
10-09-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm planning on bring my gf but i'm pretty sure its going to be "too hot" for her. lol.. But well see..

LewDog
10-09-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm planning on bring my gf but i'm pretty sure its going to be "too hot" for her. lol.. But well see..

When I was out there a couple weeks ago it was quite nice actually. About 75 with a nice breeze. I'd suspect it'll be about the same on Sunday.

Forecast looks pretty nice!

Sunny
High - 73F
Low - 46F
Precip: 0%

Wind: NNE at 11 mph
UV Index: 6 High
Humidity: 20%

Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM

Sunshine. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 40s.

DRSFEFA
10-11-2008, 7:56 AM
My wife is coming with. She's going with me trail marking in just a bit too.

I'm trying to get her to join CGN too.

LewDog
10-12-2008, 6:43 PM
Where were you guys???? You missed a great meet kittycat! Oh well, there's always next time. Sorry you couldn't make it. :(

Moonclip
10-14-2008, 3:20 AM
I was there:) I saw a couple of ladies but I didn't really met or talk to most everyone there including them. I was the dude that needed to shave wearing a tan barncoat with a table full of handguns on the bottom part of the hill. I had a good time, me and Frijolito1988 stayed after everyone left even.