PDA

View Full Version : Edit signature in user CP?

SanSacto
10-01-2008, 11:58 AM
How do you edit what others see at the end of your posts? For example, you have your post then there is that line then people put quotes or pictures or links or anything. Is that what you call your "signature" that you can edit in your user CP? I tried that but it still doesn't show anything.....thanks for the help!

Nefarious
10-01-2008, 12:01 PM
User CP > Edit signature....

then just enter in what you want in that box... you can preview the results... just make sure to save it

Edit: You have the option to upload pictures from your comp, or enter in a url ... or just use text.... try it again and see what happens

Try doing text first and saving it... see if you can do that. If you upload a pic from your desktop... you will automatically get the correct tag for the immage .. i think its "", if our linking it from another site.. it will be different. If you load them to say photobucket... you can copy and paste their img url

SanSacto
10-01-2008, 12:18 PM
User CP > Edit signature....

then just enter in what you want in that box... you can preview the results... just make sure to save it

Edit: You have the option to upload pictures from your comp, or enter in a url ... or just use text.... try it again and see what happens

Try doing text first and saving it... see if you can do that. If you upload a pic from your desktop... you will automatically get the correct tag for the immage .. i think its "", if our linking it from another site.. it will be different. If you load them to say photobucket... you can copy and paste their img url

Thanks, I guess I am just technically.......stupid! Got it now, thank you for your reply!