PDA

View Full Version : 9mm

tyrist
09-28-2008, 11:26 PM
I just ordered a full 9mm setup I just want to ensure you infact have them in stock and it will be shipped tomorrow.

Raf1
09-29-2008, 1:12 PM
Hi Tyrist

Yes. Everything is in stock and will be shipping out today.

I also received a request to give you a call and i did. I left you a message so please call me back so i can ship your order.

Thank you

tyrist
10-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Incase you know....do you have an estimate on delivery time of my CAR2

Raf1
10-03-2008, 7:14 AM
Hi Tyrist

Spikes dropped the ball on me yesterday.
I have been calling them for about 4 days and finally she called me back yesterday and said the Fake Cans are all coming back from the Coater today (Thursday). All she could say was sorry. I was meaning to call you she said but we just got way to busy.

FYI: I was told my order was shipped out last Tuesday, I have been anxiously waiting and then i get the phone call..

Please be patient Tyrist I will make it up to you when i send you the remainder of your order.

If there are any issues please do not hesitate to call me @ the office.

818-886-5008

Thanks buddy

tyrist
10-03-2008, 9:40 AM
Thank you for the update.

tyrist
10-10-2008, 9:50 PM
Well I finally got the fake can...bad news is it does not fit the midlength upper I purchased from you. The length from threads to front sight base is about an inch too short. Any ideas? I would rather not cut the fake can down.

Addax
10-11-2008, 12:56 AM
We will take the fake can back, and sorry for the confusion.

We will see if Spikes has one in the works or available for a Mid Length, but we have not seen one yet.

PM Sent.

Thanks,
Chris

tyrist
10-16-2008, 8:33 PM
since I will be showing up tomorrow I just wanted to verify your physical address as 9600 cozycroft ave?

Raf1
10-18-2008, 9:50 AM
I spoke to Tyrist on monday and we setup a date for him to come in later that week on friday . He came in on friday and we talked about allot of options on what we can do about his issue with the fake can not fitting his mid-length RRA 9mm so i gave him the option of me customizing his fake can to fit his upper.
I took the fake can cut it down to 4.25" and i am having it anodized Type 3 (Mil-spec). I know it is going to turn out great.

Here at Addax we take care of all of our customer issues in a very timely manor (we keep all of our customers very happy).

Tyrist I will be sending you your new and improved fake can very soon.

Thank you :patriot:

tyrist
10-24-2008, 10:00 PM
I just received the spikes fake can and the fitment as well as the finish is perfect. Thank you so much for helping me to resolve this issue. Addax customer service is first rate.

Pred Thumper
11-26-2008, 8:13 PM
Sweet, good job ADDAX!
Can not wait to do business with you.