PRP Titanium Striker Status Indicator
PRP Titanium Striker Safety
PRP Extended Grip Safety
PRP Stainless Pin Set
PRP Extended Mag Release (+.100)
Springer Tungsten Guide Rod
Springer Aluminum Indicator Guide
Springer Striker Plate

Just waiting for my springs, and we'll see how she performs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrExel17
08-16-2016, 6:50 AM
Looks good, thanks for sharing!

Rifle ronin
08-16-2016, 8:02 AM
Those XDM's sure do look nice. Dreaming of a .40 cal FDE.

Rifle ronin
08-16-2016, 8:45 AM
Oh yeah....then the earth splits open with me on one side and the XDM on the other. A large red-glowing pit with Gavin Newsome, diane Frankenstein and governor brown at the bottom with pitchforks!

squiddo
08-16-2016, 9:39 AM
So nice- nearly identical to how I've setup mine. Enjoy the shooting

springfield4ever
08-16-2016, 9:15 PM
I'll take it! :tt1:

protohyp
08-16-2016, 9:30 PM
the rich mans glock

XDJYo
08-16-2016, 9:32 PM
What!? No custom stipple job?! :D:D:D

osis32
08-16-2016, 9:52 PM
Looks good man. If I had had more time in sse i would have picked up a couple. Give us a range report later.

CGT80
08-16-2016, 10:02 PM
No mag well?

I like it and it is similar to my XD 40 bi tone that is all tricked out. I do not think I have had the chance to fire an XDm, unfortunately.

My sites are dawson FO and are set in a bomar cut, in the slide. The XDs looks similar. Are those the factory XDs sights?

spritian
08-17-2016, 12:33 AM
Oh yeah....then the earth splits open with me on one side and the XDM on the other. A large red-glowing pit with Gavin Newsome, diane Frankenstein and governor brown at the bottom with pitchforks!

ROFL, no **** right? It took me awhile, but finally found one on PPT not too long ago ;)

spritian
08-17-2016, 12:34 AM
So nice- nearly identical to how I've setup mine. Enjoy the shooting

NICE! How do you like this setup? I plan on going to range this weekend and give her a go!

spritian
08-17-2016, 12:36 AM
No mag well?

I like it and it is similar to my XD 40 bi tone that is all tricked out. I do not think I have had the chance to fire an XDm, unfortunately.

My sites are dawson FO and are set in a bomar cut, in the slide. The XDs looks similar. Are those the factory XDs sights?

Yea factor sights on the Xdm... I was looking at the Springer optics mount... but that might be overkill. Figure I'd give it a go as is, and if I get bored with it later, then that's gonna happen.

http://shop.springerprecision.com/product.sc?productId=203&categoryId=36

With a Vortex Venom...

spritian
08-17-2016, 12:40 AM
What!? No custom stipple job?! :D:D:D

LOL, grip tape for me in the meantime ;) I'm too OCD, and would prolly f it up.

PseudoTsuga
08-17-2016, 4:24 AM
You're gonna LOOOOVE that ultimate match trigger. I like mine far better than my vp9...
I'm also running a Heine rear and Dawson FO front.

asphaltcowboychip
08-17-2016, 6:59 AM
Good looking gun.

squiddo
08-17-2016, 8:32 AM
NICE! How do you like this setup? I plan on going to range this weekend and give her a go!

Ha I'm actually a fan of the PRP extreme grips in textured rubber for the XDM. Really nice and they sit on all my XDM's.

The Palm safety was one is not installed. How tough was that compared to the trigger install?

protohyp
08-17-2016, 9:10 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160817/09b4f8f7fd320e20120f53e7b552888b.jpg

Love all my XDMs and XDs

Rifle ronin
08-17-2016, 9:34 AM
ROFL, no **** right? It took me awhile, but finally found one on PPT not too long ago ;)
Whew!! I thought nobody got the humor.

Would it be ok to ask for a ball park figure of what you paid?

spritian
08-17-2016, 5:16 PM
You're gonna LOOOOVE that ultimate match trigger. I like mine far better than my vp9...
I'm also running a Heine rear and Dawson FO front.

Nice! Got any pics??

spritian
08-17-2016, 5:20 PM
Ha I'm actually a fan of the PRP extreme grips in textured rubber for the XDM. Really nice and they sit on all my XDM's.

The Palm safety was one is not installed. How tough was that compared to the trigger install?

Hah that was my plan as well... Wanted to get a feel for it first without... I do have some spare grip tape I may put on the front this coming Sunday.

It was a pita... Only because not much documentation on the disassembler and I prematurely took it apart quickly without looking at it. Long story short, the V spring. Short leg rests on frame and the long frame sits behind the disassembler. Also the spring for the safety goes inside the back hole and sits against it. Once I got that down then it was easier. Lastly don't whack the pin in with a hammer or the safety spring will go flying out. Work it in slowly and she'll give eventually.

spritian
08-17-2016, 5:22 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160817/09b4f8f7fd320e20120f53e7b552888b.jpg

Love all my XDMs and XDs

Nice!! I'm up to 4 too
XDm 5.25 45
XD 5 45 (with springer trigger, trigger bar, etc)
XD 5 9 (PRP drop in trigger only and springs)
XD 4 9 (stock, so I can use my 22lr kit on it)

Just need a 3.8 Xdm in 9 and I'll be happy ;)

spritian
08-17-2016, 5:25 PM
Whew!! I thought nobody got the humor.

Would it be ok to ask for a ball park figure of what you paid?

Haha!

I paid 950

stock lnib (>300 rounds - seriously though looked bnib), 3 additional mags, holster and 3 dual mag holders. So I'm good for USPSA, since it came with all the gear - super stoked!

And don't ask about the upgrades I try not to think how much I spent on upgrading it after I got it lolol.

squiddo
08-17-2016, 6:01 PM
Hah that was my plan as well... Wanted to get a feel for it first without... I do have some spare grip tape I may put on the front this coming Sunday.

It was a pita... Only because not much documentation on the disassembler and I prematurely took it apart quickly without looking at it. Long story short, the V spring. Short leg rests on frame and the long frame sits behind the disassembler. Also the spring for the safety goes inside the back hole and sits against it. Once I got that down then it was easier. Lastly don't whack the pin in with a hammer or the safety spring will go flying out. Work it in slowly and she'll give eventually.

Thanks- think I've done work to 5 XDM's and 2 XDS's and the grip safety skeers me. Time to decide as just got the same as you^^^^ :D

G38xOC
08-17-2016, 6:18 PM
hey OP , how long did you had to wait for ur XDm from FFL if it wasnt stock item ?

squiddo
08-17-2016, 6:23 PM
hey OP , how long did you had to wait for ur XDm from FFL if it wasnt stock item ?

Not on roster. Think he waited for a lucky PPT snag.

XDJYo
08-17-2016, 7:05 PM

Not on roster. Think he waited for a lucky PPT snag.

That's what we have to do since SSE went the way of the Dodo.

I scored mine a few years back via PPT. It was a pretty nice condition XD-m (seller said 200 rounds...ummm...yeah, right). Aside from the wear on the barrel, no other dings or marks etc. It took a bit of time and rounds down range for me to finally feel comfortable with it and to get consistently good shots on the bullseye.

No mods to it yet. First will probably be a Dawson FO front sight and blacked out rears, like on my other guns.

The wife really likes it over her Gen 4 G19, so we may end up with an XD in our stable soon. I wonder if I could sell the Glock for anything. :43:

Happy shooting and be safe.

squiddo
08-17-2016, 7:26 PM
Yep all mine were Sse as well and now PPT. Laugh about round count but some of my pistols only have 500, pretty anal about logging that. BUT- many aren't and I've seen plenty of those advertised as almost new which clearly were not

Breadfan
08-17-2016, 7:28 PM
Nice

trendar5
08-18-2016, 5:05 PM

Post of the year, 2016. California= hell.