PDA

View Full Version : chukkar and quail

jshep7
09-27-2008, 7:33 AM
Where do I go to hunt these critters? Im in so cal.Went out last year to red mountain and didn't find anything. Is anyone going hunting? Can i tag along?

Gunaria
09-27-2008, 11:49 AM
My dogs and I are going this year, probably at least 2 times a week until the seasons over, just PM me or give me a call.

xYourLocalAR15x
10-05-2008, 10:06 PM
My dogs and I are going this year, probably at least 2 times a week until the seasons over, just PM me or give me a call.

where do you go out? I'd love to go out also. Usually go with another buddy off this forum, but when he's free i end up having to work and when i'm free he has to work. hahah
I've got a dog thats great at tracking down rodents and chasing them. She leaves birds alone.

I shoot a benelli and i keep it classy :)

Gunaria
10-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Since I live in SoCal now, this is where I will be hunting. I am not going to give out my honey holes, but you are more than welcome to join me. For every 6 hunters I invite two usually show up. Send me a PM for contact info.

rino
10-06-2008, 3:52 PM
THANK YOU for NOT saying your spots to hunt!(on the net) to many people want to know where the birds are-go scout and find out -ITS HUNTING NOT KILLING!

p.s. tagging along is ok , just dont want a bunch of crazys messing up the very few spots we have left.