PDA

View Full Version : looking for shops in the Bay Area

ElevenBravO
09-25-2008, 11:46 PM
I live in Hayward and I'm taking the time tomorrow to run to a two or maybe three shops. Trying to keep it local since gas is expensive. I'm looking for an EOTech. I know about Irvington Arms (That's my last choice cause I know they got it). But I wanna also check other shops cause of variety and options. Thanks

SJgunguy24
09-25-2008, 11:49 PM
Which one? Do you want NV capabilty?

ldivinag
09-25-2008, 11:53 PM
there's the castro valley chapter of BULLS EYE...

ElevenBravO
09-26-2008, 12:17 AM
No night vision. I know there's different types of EOTech, but I'll just ask them when I get to the shop.

And where is the one at Castro Valley. Someone told me about that place. I wanna check it out since I'm near by

DedEye
09-26-2008, 12:18 AM
If you want to venture a little further and see our range as well, come up to Bullseye in San Rafael as well :).

SJgunguy24
09-26-2008, 12:24 AM
I know San Jose is a bit far for you but L.C. Action police supply has 6 or 7 different E.O.techs and and Aimpoints and ACOG's

ElevenBravO
09-26-2008, 12:27 AM
San Rafael? I could try there. Maybe... Maybe... Thanks for that option though.

San Jose could be a possibility as well.

I would do quotes, but I'm on my sidekick and my internet is down. Ahahaha... Thanks again guys

DedEye
09-26-2008, 12:35 AM
San Rafael? I could try there. Maybe... Maybe... Thanks for that option though.

San Jose could be a possibility as well.

I would do quotes, but I'm on my sidekick and my internet is down. Ahahaha... Thanks again guys

We've got a few Aimpoints and EOTechs in stock, but will have many more incoming shortly.

Either way, Bullseye is worth the trip ;).

ElevenBravO
09-26-2008, 12:39 AM
[/QUOTE]We've got a few Aimpoints and EOTechs in stock, but will have many more incoming shortly.
Either way, Bullseye is worth the trip[/QUOTE]

If you say its worth the trip, then I'll consider it. Ahaha... How easily convinced I got...

DedEye
09-26-2008, 12:54 AM
We've got a few Aimpoints and EOTechs in stock, but will have many more incoming shortly.
Either way, Bullseye is worth the trip[/QUOTE]

If you say its worth the trip, then I'll consider it. Ahaha... How easily convinced I got...[/QUOTE]

Tell them you're a Calgunner and that I sent you and they'll set you up right ;).

Bowser
09-26-2008, 1:32 AM
The Bay Area Gun Vault in Mt. View. Brand new shop, some of the workers are members here too. A friend and I are going to Metcalf (San Jose Field Sports Park) outdoor range tomorrow from 12-4. If you want to join you're invited to.

ElevenBravO
09-26-2008, 1:44 AM
Sup Bowser. That sounds fun, don't know yet cause I gotta pack up some stuff here at home cause I'm moving to Union City in a couple days. Maybe... Ahahaha... I'm just on a tight schedule with thins this week.

And Dedeye, thanks for that info

BlackDrop50
09-26-2008, 4:54 AM
www.opticsbestbuy.com

Lower prices, no tax or shipping.

Got a 516 for $395 shipped.