PDA

View Full Version : Reeds

dfletcher
09-24-2008, 9:47 AM
Didn't want to hijack the local store scope selection thread where Reeds was mentioned. I presume the SJ store is completely closed - how is their set up off de Anza @ the range store? Do they sell guns & ammo or is it range and accessories only?

SJgunguy24
09-24-2008, 10:47 AM
????????????????????? Are you talking about Kerley's? Reeds was on Alum Rock (closed) Reeds Shooting range is on Duane ave.(formely national shooting club) Kerley's is on Stevens Creek just south of De Anza. Kerley's is a hunting store more or less. Lots of bows clothes and rifles. Cool place and pet the Lion if you go.

yellowfin
09-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Kerley's is currently out of reloading components, which they need to have some pressure to restock. Apparently a major distributor closed recently.

Monticore
09-24-2008, 12:55 PM
The range/store looks to be almost fully operational. I asked about transfers and ownership will not allow them to do any, but Rogers Relics is not too far away. The store portion has guns and ammo, plus a lot of accessories. I like the idea of being able to handle (fondle) some of the parts before I buy. I had my heart set on a Miad grip until I fired my friends AR with a Hogue on it. If I'm not paying too much of a premium, I will probably purchse some items there. I work a few miles from the store so I'd like to support local business. The guy I talked to there has plans to stock more and more AR parts.

dfletcher
09-24-2008, 1:26 PM
My mistake - I take the de Anza exit off 101 to get to Reeds on Duane, that's the location (Reeds on Duane) that I was asking about.

TonyM
09-24-2008, 1:28 PM
My mistake - I take the de Anza exit off 101 to get to Reeds on Duane, that's the location (Reeds on Duane) that I was asking about.

You sure it's not De La Cruz / Trimble Road? ;)

dfletcher
09-24-2008, 3:56 PM
You sure it's not De La Cruz / Trimble Road? ;)

A 2nd oops - you're right.