PDA

View Full Version : FFL in Santa Cruz

tenbrook
09-17-2008, 9:59 AM
Anyone know of an FFL in Santa Cruz willing to deal with OLL's? I have been driving to Sunnyvale witch is not to far, but thought it would be nice to stay a little closer.

Thanks

Tenbrook

FEDUPWBS
09-17-2008, 10:02 AM
NO, just go to RR in santa clara

SC_Chewy
09-17-2008, 2:39 PM
Outdoor world in Capitola does them, no hassle at all. I got a saiga through them a while back but they have since stopped recieving those......

Paratus et Vigilans
09-17-2008, 3:06 PM
Is there much of a shooting community in and around Santa Cruz? For better or worse, to me Santa Cruz just conjures up images of surfers, hippies, redwoods and (USCS) banana slugs! :)

tenbrook
09-17-2008, 3:37 PM
Outdoor world in Capitola does them, no hassle at all. I got a saiga through them a while back but they have since stopped recieving those......

They will receive OLL's? I thought they didn't?

Is there much of a shooting community in and around Santa Cruz? For better or worse, to me Santa Cruz just conjures up images of surfers, hippies, redwoods and (USCS) banana slugs! :)

You've pretty much got it! :rolleyes:

megavolt121
09-17-2008, 4:16 PM
They will receive OLL's? I thought they didn't?

They used to. I had 15 of them go through there in one day once.

Santa Cruz Armory
09-17-2008, 4:26 PM
I've probably DROS'd 20+ guns through Outdoor World. They used to only charge $25 total for DROS. They went up to $75. I stopped using them.

SC_Chewy
09-17-2008, 4:54 PM
yeah, the price has gone up but they will dros it and the only other stores I know of are big5 and markleys and they won't. And yup, we are a minority here in sc but trust me , were here and growing. I have help quite a few through the process and infected them with BRD!