PDA

View Full Version : BRD - Gotta catch em all!

Eagle87Tango
09-16-2008, 9:09 PM
Well, I've got a friend who is giving me a double star stripped lower. Looks like I'll be joining the ranks of black rifle addicts soon. It's only a matter of time now.

09-16-2008, 9:17 PM
It only takes one to get infected. On a side note, nice friend you there. Does he need another friend?

Eagle87Tango
09-16-2008, 9:19 PM
Lol. He came upon 300 bucks through selling some stuff and bought three stripped lowers. He said he's also gonna buy me the lower kit and stock so all I have to get is the upper. I asked why he was being so nice and he said "Shoot man, there's nobody else in the area that likes em. I need someone to talk about em with and shoot with." I told him "Nuff said" and referred him to this website. Don't know if he signed up though. He is a good friend.

scubamark13
09-17-2008, 7:26 AM
Shooting is always more fun when you have a friend there. Do you know what kind of upper you are going to get?

Eagle87Tango
09-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Well, I got the butt stock kit today (again from my friend). Very cool. We're on our way. I don't know what kind of upper I'll get. If anything I'll get a really basic one that's cheap. I don't have very much money at the moment.