PDA

View Full Version : Smith & Wesson M&P15 Complete Lowers!

tenpercentfirearms
09-16-2008, 5:43 PM
I couldn't believe my eyes. One of my wholesaler salesmen contacts me by e-mail and says he has 13 Smith & Wesson M&P15 complete collapsible stock lowers that he is holding just for me. First, it is completely awesome that they are going to send me complete lowers. Second, I didn't think Smith & Wesson was into the parts game!

My reply? I will take all 13!

I just checked the tracking info and they should be here Thursday! Finally those of you not wanting to spend all of that money on a complete S&W, you will get your little S&W logo without having to spend all of that money.

Now the question is how much to charge for these bad boys? :D

The good news is shipping only cost me $4.50 and no middle man is involved! I just might price these fairly and blow them out.

09-16-2008, 5:47 PM
I will take one for $100! :jump:

Bowser
09-16-2008, 5:48 PM
Great deal! In the words of a friend of mine..."BUY!"

edittman1
09-16-2008, 5:53 PM
Mark them up 30%. That would be a fair rate.

tenpercentfirearms
09-16-2008, 5:58 PM
I think $350 it is. According Google everyone that has them on their website does not have them in stock. They have them as low as $315, but those guys might not ship to California. I will already have them in California and if you want to buy a fixed magazine package along with it, I will install that too for no extra install charge and I have transfer dealers all over the state.

Stay tuned. I will post on here when they are ready to go and post some pictures too so we can see them.

This is the only reason why owning a gun shop can be fun. Now I have to go build an upper and do some 4473 auditing. :(

Vinz
09-16-2008, 6:58 PM
I think $350 it is. According Google everyone that has them on their website does not have them in stock. They have them as low as $315, but those guys might not ship to California. I will already have them in California and if you want to buy a fixed magazine package along with it, I will install that too for no extra install charge and I have transfer dealers all over the state.

Stay tuned. I will post on here when they are ready to go and post some pictures too so we can see them.

This is the only reason why owning a gun shop can be fun. Now I have to go build an upper and do some 4473 auditing. :(

any one near 94015??

vinz

Boots
09-16-2008, 7:16 PM
Hummm... that would go nicely with my Smith & Wesson M&P upper. :Ivan:

Yeah... in the 94015 or 94044?

Vinz
09-16-2008, 7:18 PM
Mark them up 30%. That would be a fair rate.
damn edittman you should have said 20%! haa

Vinz

makav3li
09-16-2008, 7:21 PM
damn edittman you should have said 20%! haa

Vinz

i think he meant 20 but put 30 by mistake

Vinz
09-16-2008, 7:24 PM
Hummm... that would go nicely with my Smith & Wesson M&P upper. :Ivan:

Yeah... in the 94015 or 94044?

Hey Boots where did you get just the M&P upper from???? :whistling:

btw they need you here...http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=83490&page=542

vinz

rorschach
09-16-2008, 7:41 PM
wow....I'd be good for one. :D

tenpercentfirearms
09-16-2008, 9:28 PM
For transfers only I recommend the entire Bay Area go to Roger's Relics in Santa Clara. If you need an upper too then do it at Irvington Arms in Fremont.

Vinz
09-16-2008, 9:55 PM
rogers sounds good.

are you putting these up soon?

vinz

fr0ng
09-16-2008, 9:59 PM
do want one for sure...i'm picking a couple lowers up from rogers in a couple days too

tenpercentfirearms
09-16-2008, 10:07 PM
are you putting these up soon?

I don't sell anything until it is in stock.

dlouie87
09-16-2008, 10:55 PM
hmm...WES,

It's dan from chico area...ordering the stuff right now :D

check it when you can tomorrow. call/email me too. :D

DedEye
09-17-2008, 2:53 AM
any one near 94015??

vinz

Do you consider San Rafael near enough? If so, I know a certain shop that'll do the transfer ;).

Wes, do you have Bullseye's FFL on file?

DrunkSkunk
09-17-2008, 4:05 AM
price?

tenpercentfirearms
09-17-2008, 5:45 AM
Do you consider San Rafael near enough? If so, I know a certain shop that'll do the transfer ;).

I don't think I have Bullseye's info on file since the CFLC. If you want to drop by there or call them and have them fax or e-mail me their FFL and their CFD number, we can be proactive on this thing.

guns@tenpercentfirearms.com
fax: 661 765-9355

If you are north bay I do have a guy in Tomales too.

DRM6000
09-17-2008, 8:50 AM

I work in San Rafael and have bought a few guns from you guys. How much would you charge to do a transfer from Wes? I'm interested in a S&W lower as well. PM if you don't want that info out there. :)

armandolo
09-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Did you get them in yet? I'm interested :)

PolishMike
09-17-2008, 10:39 AM
Not to burst your bubble but Discount Gun Mart has a CRATE of stripped M&P15 lowers.

I have one :)

DedEye
09-17-2008, 11:39 AM
I work in San Rafael and have bought a few guns from you guys. How much would you charge to do a transfer from Wes? I'm interested in a S&W lower as well. PM if you don't want that info out there. :)

For Calgunners, a non PPT transfer is 1/3 the usual fee, so only $50 + DROS (and all the other discounts on accessories you normally get).

DRM6000
09-17-2008, 11:47 AM
For Calgunners, a non PPT transfer is 1/3 the usual fee, so only $50 + DROS (and all the other discounts on accessories you normally get).

wow, i have to give you guys more business then. :)

DedEye
09-17-2008, 12:18 PM
wow, i have to give you guys more business then. :)

Sounds good to me :D. Don't forget about the party this Sunday.

hitmeallday900
09-17-2008, 2:09 PM
pm me once you get em ill take one paypal,money order or bone marrow. Irv arms has uppers and thats the only ffl i use.

DedEye
09-17-2008, 9:02 PM
I don't think I have Bullseye's info on file since the CFLC. If you want to drop by there or call them and have them fax or e-mail me their FFL and their CFD number, we can be proactive on this thing.

guns@tenpercentfirearms.com
fax: 661 765-9355

If you are north bay I do have a guy in Tomales too.

I'll get Bullseye's FFL sent off to you soon as I can.

norcal-ar
09-18-2008, 6:03 AM
im in northern ca. how would go about acquiring one? i guess id have to have it shipped to my local shop and pay what they want for the dros?

tenpercentfirearms
09-18-2008, 7:04 AM
I have transfer dealers all over the state unless your local shop is OLL friendlly, then you could use them.

PIRATE14
09-18-2008, 7:30 AM
Not to burst your bubble but Discount Gun Mart has a CRATE of stripped M&P15 lowers.

I have one :)

We've had stripped lowers for several months.......completes in the last month.....

Big numbers haven't showed up till recently..........they won't last long........

DedEye
09-18-2008, 3:06 PM
im in northern ca. how would go about acquiring one? i guess id have to have it shipped to my local shop and pay what they want for the dros?

Exactly. You're in the Bay Area, so you could have it shipped to Irvington Arms if you're close to Fremont, City Arms if you're near Pacifica, and if you're in the North Bay you can have it sent to Bullseye ;).

tenpercentfirearms
09-18-2008, 5:01 PM
Exactly. You're in the Bay Area, so you could have it shipped to Irvington Arms if you're close to Fremont, City Arms if you're near Pacifica, and if you're in the North Bay you can have it sent to Bullseye ;).

Get me that Bullseye info. I will start recommending you guys.

The lowers are in. I am going to complete shipping tonight and then take a picture and post them so I won't have to ship them until Monday. It should be about two hours. I will post a link when they are ready.

doughboy334
09-18-2008, 5:35 PM
I wish you guys have a walk in store up here in Nor Cal. Seems like SoCal gets all the good stuff like CWS, tenpercent, J&J, etc...

elSquid
09-18-2008, 6:25 PM
I wish you guys have a walk in store up here in Nor Cal. Seems like SoCal gets all the good stuff like CWS, tenpercent, J&J, etc...

Go to the gun show this weekend:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=121474

CWS brings out several tables full of goodies. It's really quite cool to see.

My guess is that Roger's Relics will be on site to handle transfers, so you can start DROS that day if you see something that you just can't live without. And you probably will. :)

-- Michael

doughboy334
09-18-2008, 7:11 PM
Go to the gun show this weekend:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=121474

CWS brings out several tables full of goodies. It's really quite cool to see.

My guess is that Roger's Relics will be on site to handle transfers, so you can start DROS that day if you see something that you just can't live without. And you probably will. :)

-- Michael

yea i do prefer doing business at gunshows, I get to actually handle and inspect the upper. I got my Model 1 from CWS at one of the SJ Gun shows, but
I'm planning to go to the Cow Palace in a couple of weeks.

tenpercentfirearms
09-18-2008, 7:25 PM
I got my Model 1 from CWS at one of the SJ Gun shows.WTF? I knew CWS was shady with their Oly Repacks and other crazy crap they pull. But selling Model 1 Sales Uppers??? Man I would avoid CWS like the plague from now on.

Or did he mean a Stag Model 1? :p

tenpercentfirearms
09-18-2008, 7:36 PM
They are up. I will post a picture later when I get home.

http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=586

And here is the picture.

http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/bmz_cache/a/a40e414c902d0de98c13d76aad7078d5.image.733x550.jpg

doughboy334
09-18-2008, 7:49 PM
WTF? I knew CWS was shady with their Oly Repacks and other crazy crap they pull. But selling Model 1 Sales Uppers??? Man I would avoid CWS like the plague from now on.

Or did he mean a Stag Model 1? :p

Stag Model 1

bought it when they came to the SJ show in July
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/flipmode/AR15/DSCF0578.jpg

interested now in building a LMT once I get the funds :D

DedEye
09-18-2008, 8:41 PM
Get me that Bullseye info. I will start recommending you guys.

The lowers are in. I am going to complete shipping tonight and then take a picture and post them so I won't have to ship them until Monday. It should be about two hours. I will post a link when they are ready.

Sent an email to Bill, Omar and Doug, so hopefully one of 'em will get the FFL faxed out tomorrow :).

tenpercentfirearms
09-18-2008, 9:31 PM
I just received this e-mail from a customer. I am only posting it because I better make this clear.

I have been reading your post on CALGUNS on your M&P15 lowers. You have a post below. Is this a joke or do you really mean they are a shady vendor to deal with? I saw this was your original post to alert us of your findings and CWS added info taking away from your biz.

My response,The tongue sticking out is the indicator that I was joking. CWS and I are as thick as thieves. Second, that post was made in the Rifleman's forum so it does not enjoy any sort of thread crapping protection that my new thread over in the vendors' section includes. CWS does not currently have these lowers listed on their website and they did state you should get them now while you still can.

[me answering some questions then...]

Thanks for e-mailing me and asking about CWS. They are great people and we like to joke with one another. I knew that guy was talking about a Stag Model 1 rifle and not a Model 1 Sales upper. CWS would never touch a Model 1 Sales Upper and if they really did, I would stop associating myself with them! ;)

trinydex
09-19-2008, 12:34 PM

dang... i wish i knew this before...

trinydex
09-19-2008, 12:35 PM

http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=586

And here is the picture.

http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/bmz_cache/a/a40e414c902d0de98c13d76aad7078d5.image.733x550.jpg

what's the reputation for the triggers on the m&ps?

jksupplyco
09-19-2008, 12:55 PM
I just received this e-mail from a customer. I am only posting it because I better make this clear.

My response,

Dont mind Wes, he's a jerk. I'm still holding a grudge from when he used to pressure me out of my lunch money :):p:p:p:p:p (just to make sure)

shark92651
09-19-2008, 1:10 PM

Wes, I may have sold one of those for you. A guy on my blog was asking about a S&W lower and I told him to contact you. Do I get a commission? :D

tenpercentfirearms
09-19-2008, 6:10 PM
what's the reputation for the triggers on the m&ps?

In my opinion, a standard AR15 trigger is a standard AR15 trigger. They all suck. I haven't tried these yet and will have to get back to you. Expect my opinion to basically be, "It isn't as nice as a national match two stage or better".
Dont mind Wes, he's a jerk. I'm still holding a grudge from when he used to pressure me out of my lunch money :):p:p:p:p (just to make sure)
What are you talking about? I am going to give you something to complain about. No more dealer pricing for you! Next time you e-mail me looking for an ACE stock for a customer, you get my new mantra. MSRP plus 10%!

Wes, I may have sold one of those for you. A guy on my blog was asking about a S&W lower and I told him to contact you. Do I get a commission? :DYes you do! I will include it with the tons of money I think I owe you right now and I thought I saw another package in the shop this afternoon as I cruised through with your name on it. So I probably owe you even more! I better pay up before people start calling me Metro Percent Firearms.

jksupplyco
09-19-2008, 6:17 PM
What are you talking about? I am going to give you something to complain about. No more dealer pricing for you! Next time you e-mail me looking for an ACE stock for a customer, you get my new mantra. MSRP plus 10%!

But I included smilies with tongues!:p:p:p

trinydex
09-19-2008, 6:22 PM
In my opinion, a standard AR15 trigger is a standard AR15 trigger. They all suck. I haven't tried these yet and will have to get back to you. Expect my opinion to basically be, "It isn't as nice as a national match two stage or better".

gotcha, was expecting as much.