PDA

View Full Version : Benelli Accessories: Where to buy?

sastark
09-15-2008, 8:28 AM
Can anyone direct me to a site that sells accessories for Benelli Shotguns? Specifically, I'm looking for a side saddle for a Super Nova Tactical. I'm also considering adding a flashlight.

Any ideas? Every "tactical" shotgun site I find carries stuff for Remingtons and Mossbergs (I know: those are the two most common tactical shotguns, so no surprises that most of the sites I'm finding stock accessories for those guns, I just can't find *anything* for my Super Nova).

Thanks, all!

aplinker
09-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Mesa Tactical makes sidesaddles for all the Benellis.

BLACK LION
09-15-2008, 10:44 AM
HEY.... good choice man... that there is my favorite shotgun

you can slip a hogue-handall on there to soften up the grip and make it feel like a part of your hand...

blackhawk makes a shell holder buttstock pouch with a cheek pad....

tacstar makes a side saddle and 8 shot extension tube.

ATI makes some stuff as well as mesa tactical... but if you google tacstar benelli a treasure trove of info will open....

there is also the hastings paradox sabot choke which will allow you to fire sabot slugs from that smooth bore.

the hole gets deeper

to be continued

sastark
09-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the great info!

HEY.... good choice man... that there is my favorite shotgun

Good to hear. I got mine back in November and haven't got to shoot it yet. I hope to remedy that next month.

you can slip a hogue-handall on there to soften up the grip and make it feel like a part of your hand...

blackhawk makes a shell holder buttstock pouch with a cheek pad....

tacstar makes a side saddle and 8 shot extension tube.

ATI makes some stuff as well as mesa tactical... but if you google tacstar benelli a treasure trove of info will open....

there is also the hastings paradox sabot choke which will allow you to fire sabot slugs from that smooth bore.

the hole gets deeper

to be continued

sthornwall
09-15-2008, 2:08 PM
Can anyone direct me to a site that sells accessories for Benelli Shotguns? Specifically, I'm looking for a side saddle for a Super Nova Tactical. I'm also considering adding a flashlight.

Any ideas? Every "tactical" shotgun site I find carries stuff for Remingtons and Mossbergs (I know: those are the two most common tactical shotguns, so no surprises that most of the sites I'm finding stock accessories for those guns, I just can't find *anything* for my Super Nova).

Thanks, all!

I looked into getting a side saddle for my SuperNova and found you can use the same saddle as used for the regular Nova. But you will see that a side saddle looks really tacky on the curved reciever of the SuperNova.It sticks out like a sore thumb literally. I went with a side saddle I found at a gun show that attaches to the side of the buttstock. But then again if you have a telestock this won't work. I would look into a telestock that has a saddle built in if possible.