PDA

View Full Version : question about some parts im looking for....

garion
09-04-2008, 4:27 PM
just curious about putting together a 10/22

i have the stock (a bell & carlson odyessey, 2 way i believe)...

but i still need to order a receiver/trigger group/action and a .920 bull barrel....also for frills id like to get a harris bipod (but i think i also need to get an adapter for the stock i have already)

I was curious what you would reccomend? and how much would it cost? and could you put my rifle together for?

thanks

cseabass
09-04-2008, 8:20 PM
whats your budget is a better question. set one and go from there. otherwise youll find itll add up super quick. even for a 10/22.

i would be more than glad to help ya out with deciding on what youll need/want. but gotta know the cap before i can recomend anything. my fav 10/33 trigger group costs more than a 10/22 target:p

garion
09-05-2008, 3:21 PM
whats your budget is a better question. set one and go from there. otherwise youll find itll add up super quick. even for a 10/22.

i would be more than glad to help ya out with deciding on what youll need/want. but gotta know the cap before i can recomend anything. my fav 10/33 trigger group costs more than a 10/22 target:p

yikes ok...

hrm for the barrel i was thinking $100-200?
dunno what you would reccomend for the action/trigger/receiver...and im not even sure what is a good price...but im guessing $150-350

and eventually id like to put a bipod on the stock so with adapter i figured a bipod is somewhere around $75-125

if you have any other suggestions i would love to hear it.. :D

thanks so much

cseabass
09-05-2008, 4:06 PM
well ill run off some names and let ya look them up.

for the price range on the barrel i would go with a green mountain.

trigger groups i like are the "Kidd" groups best trigger i have felt on one yet imo.

a harris bipod aint bad either.

action wise i like volquartson but, if you want a decent complete gun, try a magnum research unit... the ones ive layed with were all pretty nice.
as for the stock, the adjustable fajen is great for the price.

garion
09-08-2008, 12:07 PM
can i order a receiver too, through you guys?

cseabass
09-08-2008, 12:41 PM
i dont see why not... shouldnt be an issue.

garion
09-08-2008, 1:35 PM
awesome...do you think you can pm some of your prices...

10/22 receiver
green mountain barrel (fluted bull barrel)
kidd trigger groups
volquartson action
harris bi-pod
harris bipod #6 adapter (for the B&C odyssey)

maybe some other frills you can think of that would be nice? (buffer....extended release...do i need a scope mount? etc)

if i got the kidd trigger group and the volquartson action i still need the 10/22 receiver?

thanks

cseabass
09-08-2008, 11:03 PM
shoot me a pm and when i get the free time ill track down some prices.

you will need a bolt setup also

garion
09-10-2008, 11:40 AM
pm sent...thanks in advance =)

garion
09-14-2008, 10:03 PM
just checking to see if you got my pm...thanks

cseabass
09-15-2008, 3:43 AM
I did issue being I'm out of the state with only cel phone inet. Its ungodly slow and I can't see 50% of the pages I went to for parts prices.

garion
09-15-2008, 1:56 PM
I did issue being I'm out of the state with only cel phone inet. Its ungodly slow and I can't see 50% of the pages I went to for parts prices.

omg slow internet is my bane...hang in there cseabass! (I so glad those days of dial up are over :D)

no rush on the PM, i was just curious if you got it =). thanks in advance.

garion
10-01-2008, 10:57 AM
i'm still curious about these two items...

kidd trigger groups
volquartson action

i bought all the other stuff already, so i no longer need pricing for them....

i guess feel free to get back to me...

cseabass
10-01-2008, 1:18 PM
sigh, sorry after getting back i forgot:(, ill ask a friend about the kidd trigger group and ill look into the action today.

youll have a PM by 8pm tonight.