View Full Version : upper and lower cottonwood creek WA

08-29-2008, 6:37 PM
This is in A zone but does anyone know for sure that you can use a rifle with lead-free ammo to hunt pigs here? Also I've heard this area is only open for hunting during the deer season, does that mean pigs are off limit the rest of the year? I've been looking for info on the internet but not getting answers and what i did find was hunting is allowed, shotguns are allowed as well as archery but is says nothing about rifle. Has anyone here looked into this or have an answer for this problem i'll try and contact DFG but just wondered if anybody has already done this. Oh ya any luck in this area? my buddy walked up on 11 hogs 3 weeks ago here while archery hunting for deer and had no pig tag! his friend did and ended up taking to piglets with 1 arrow. It went thru the eye of the first one and stuck the second in its rear honches! 1 in a million.

08-29-2008, 7:13 PM

I sure hope your buddy had two pig tags on him and mailed them in to the DFG.

08-29-2008, 8:04 PM
I can get the pics but they were taken with a disposable camera, is there a way to upload it somehow, maybe with a scanner? and 2 tags i don't know but that shot wasn't intended to get them both just a freak shot they pics would definitely prove it.

08-30-2008, 4:51 AM
its strictly shotgun and archery only