PDA

View Full Version : Free Legal Advice

Vic
08-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Hello Calgunners, I was hoping that from this thread I would be able to find a lawyer who doesn't mind giving some free legal advice, preferably one who specializes in firearm laws or product liability.

I understand I won't get too many responses because I'm obviously not able to pay at the moment, but this could lead to a lawyer/client relationship in the future, but of course, it's just a fellow calgunner needing some quick advice at the moment.

Thank you in advance.

DedEye
08-28-2008, 12:36 AM
I don't think you'll find any lawyer willing to give free legal advice (beyond the most basic stuff). Look at most of their sig lines and they state explicitly that they are not providing legal advice. I'm sure at least one will PM you to help you out though.

oaklander
08-28-2008, 5:49 AM
Hi,

You can PM me. I can't give you free advice, but I can point you to the appropriate attorney who might be able to handle your case.

I know product liability lawyers, and gun lawyers - so I will probably know someone who can help you.

You are already being smart by not posting any details here.

:)

Hello Calgunners, I was hoping that from this thread I would be able to find a lawyer who doesn't mind giving some free legal advice, preferably one who specializes in firearm laws or product liability.

I understand I won't get too many responses because I'm obviously not able to pay at the moment, but this could lead to a lawyer/client relationship in the future, but of course, it's just a fellow calgunner needing some quick advice at the moment.

Thank you in advance.