dwa
08-27-2008, 6:52 PM
while a bit extreme in my opinion i agree with 80% of it

GenLee
08-27-2008, 7:00 PM
That was worth watching. Thank you.

mk19
08-27-2008, 7:09 PM
first statement was propaganda so i closed the window.

aklon
08-27-2008, 7:20 PM
A bit too close to "Deutschland Erwache" for my taste.

Shotgun Man
08-27-2008, 7:28 PM
I know it is a video and you can't paste the text, but if you expect people to click on a random link, you should try to set the hook better with an explanation or description rather than relying on a rallying call like "Wake up people [sic]" which could mean anything.

Your average smart person might not click on the link.

RomanDad
08-27-2008, 8:45 PM
Can we get the non-clicked cliff notes version?

ZapThyCat
08-27-2008, 9:20 PM
Islam isn't the threat to us. It's the freedoms being taken away from us that is our biggest threat. Our gov't wont protect us, and people that are criminals don't bother with obeying laws.

A free pass is very much being given to all the illegals and dangerous criminal types in this country, while the legal folks are getting their phones tapped. The last line of defense of this country, the people, have been attacked by their own government (think Ruby Ridge, Waco, etc), while the jihadists and illegals continue to train their armies for the destruction of this country.

battleship
08-27-2008, 11:06 PM
Islam is not a threat, why do you think that, its that atitude that created 911, i think this video is very important to keep us on our toes in respect that we should not take our freedom and the way we live our lives likely.

The problem is most of the free public/world dont want to think that anything like this could happen to them, well perhaps not, or just not in there life time, this is like passing the threat on to the next generation to deal with. Humans have a hard time thinking about next month less thinking about 5 -10 or 30 years down the line.

We need to be constantly reminded about just what has happened in the last decade, and use that as a guide to just what the enemy might have in the works down the road.

Oh and you can bet they are working on something as we read this blog, it might be just ideas in someones head or on scrap paper and not be attempted this month or this year or decade, but they will always have a healthy line of recruits to take up the task of creating a machine or catalist to one, to kill us.

There will always be deep hate for the west and our own band of religions its been going on for centuries and i dont fore see an end any time in the next couple of centuries.

We like to think that Islamic countries are so far from our shores and there ability to act using modern technology that you only see in the west, keeps as safe. why look that far there allies are all ready here amongst us either slowly been cured by elders or already in the aiding or planning stages to create mayhem.

Home grown terrorists are very real we have seen them in most Euro countries so you can bet there here.

The Neutron bomb is a really probability, thermonuclear or atomic explosions and the ability to deliver this kind of device are not far behind, far behind can be any given length of time and open to interpretation. Trouble is we just dont want to think about it been a possibility, flying planes into buildings has been done before. these fanatics are going to be using every resource they have to think of new ways around, how we deal with defending ourselves and our infrastucture.

If 911 was not a big enough kick in the pants, just what is it really going take to get our attention.

Thanks for posting this video.

fullrearview
08-27-2008, 11:50 PM
while I don't think Islam is a threat, I do think that all radical religious factions are.
I am by no means a Christian, or any other faith, mainly on the basis of "who am I to say your religion is wrong?" I do believe in a higher power, I just feel that he/she/it was interpreted differently by the different peoples of the world. If you look at all religions they all have the same core values.

How many times have you been in a group of lets say 6 people and watched something happen? I bet You would have 6 different stories.

Now think of the rumor/whisper game. you know the one you played in school and you whispered something like "Mikey ate 3 Oreo's, and played football yesterday". by the time it got back to the start the phrase was probably something like " Mikey's an Oreo and sucks at baseball"

Point is I guarantee any religious text hand copied before the industrial revolution has been altered, even if the wasn't altered to increase ones power(I pretty sure that happened as well). not to mention wrong interpretations from language to language.

Now, back to the issue of it being relevant. I feel it is. radical groups of Islam(and any other religion) will stop at nothing to kill us, or convert us.

I do think they are building armies. Heck I am convinced Mexican immigrants are trying to create Aztlan.
either way USA has a big target on its back