PDA

View Full Version : B. Clinton speech tonight: "What about Katrina and Cronyisim?"

Max-the-Silent
08-27-2008, 6:23 PM
Like hiring Webster Hubbell?

Or the bar bouncer as WH Chief of Security?

Vince Foster?

That whole bunch stinks on ice.

Guntech
08-27-2008, 6:25 PM
I hate Bill Clinton since the ******* ****ed with the Second Amendment. Just like all other liberals he was pushing for some fairy land where no one hurts each other and there are no bad guys with illegal guns. Like when they say gun crimes are rising or gun's are responsible for the high murder rate, and somehow they "forget" to mention that those gun crimes are caused by criminals with illegally acquired guns.

Max-the-Silent
08-27-2008, 6:33 PM
He had to cut tonights speech short because they roll up the sidewalks in Denver at midnight, and he needed to pick up a broad to celebrate.

6079Winston
08-27-2008, 6:38 PM
Watching Bill Clinton speak shows how pathetic the current nominees are at public speaking. Probably the best of our time. Even though I disagree with almost everything he has to say, if an election were held in the next few minutes I would vote for him. Like many 2am bar pickups, I would regret it the next morning. This guy could not only sell snow to an Eskimo, he could sell him more snow when the Eskimo came back and asked for a refund. Oh, and I forgot, he must get more a** than a toilet seat.

Nodda Duma
08-27-2008, 9:38 PM
Yeah you have to give Clinton credit for being an excellent publicist, even if he is an embarrassment to my home state.

-Jason

freakshow10mm
08-27-2008, 9:47 PM
Q: What does Hillary do after she shaves her *****?

A: Send him off to work.