PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden 2007 Crime Bill/AW Ban

big50_1
08-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Here we go again. Joe Biden, the Dems. VP candidate, introduced a sweeping 2007 Crime Bill that, among other things: "Renewing the Assault Weapons Ban and Closing the Gun Show Loophole. The Biden Crime Bill provides for a straight-forward reauthorization of the assault weapons ban that became law in 1994 and it closes the so-called gun show loophole by requiring all gun show sales submit to federal background checks, just like any store-based firearm sale." Don't know where that bill is now but that is the type of thought process we will see from Obama/Biden. Damn, the Dems are going to take our guns away yet. Oh, the MS-13 gang, home-grown or illegal-immigrant gangs don't give a rats ***** about guns. They steal them or buy them on the black market but we get disarmed. Will it never end?

Wcoldnav
08-23-2008, 12:33 PM
guess it is time to start stockpiling again....

Saigon1965
08-23-2008, 12:37 PM
Will it never end?

Unfortunately no - Dems have always wanted to take our guns.

God Bless The Mauser
08-23-2008, 12:40 PM
They won't get my guns.

deebix
08-23-2008, 2:15 PM
wont get mine either. treasonous *****s

anthonyca
08-23-2008, 2:35 PM
I know most of the people on here say they will never get my guns. Has anyone who says that been in that situation where they come to take your guns? Trust me you better be prepared to die to make that statement truthfully.

CHS
08-23-2008, 2:42 PM
I know most of the people on here say they will never get my guns. Has anyone who says that been in that situation where they come to take your guns? Trust me you better be prepared to die to make that statement truthfully.

If someone was going to come take my guns, and it was through some sort of new legal action (like a ban, registration bill, etc), then my guns would mysteriously disappear and not be found even through a search warrant.

RobG
08-23-2008, 3:11 PM
If someone was going to come take my guns, and it was through some sort of new legal action (like a ban, registration bill, etc), then my guns would mysteriously disappear and not be found even through a search warrant.

Sorry officer, they were all stolen last week. Did you not see the police report:43:

ZOMBIEHUNTER
08-23-2008, 3:30 PM
dont vote for them is all i have to say:61:

wikidklown
08-23-2008, 7:25 PM
They can have my **** guns

CalNRA
08-23-2008, 9:49 PM
dont vote for them is all i have to say:61:

that just means you are a simple minded peasant who doesn't care about the really important issues.

that being said I won't.:)