PDA

View Full Version : ????Off roster guns llc. ????Anybody got any info

ninjawho?
02-12-2016, 5:21 PM
These guys are claiming they will offering off roster guns for sale soon according to them. Are they honey-dicking us or are these guys legitimate. Just seen they're profile on Instagram but can't find anything online. Just curious

skyscraper
02-12-2016, 5:25 PM
Not sure...but I bet they are honey Dicking.

For those interested, heres the website:

http://www.offrosterguns.com

Risky1
02-12-2016, 5:25 PM
Ummm can't any FFL offer off roster guns for sale, no? .. It's just us, the second class citizen who can't buy them...

Now if they are offering them for sale to us, the second class citizen... And you buy one, have a nice time in jail with them...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

skyscraper
02-12-2016, 5:26 PM
Ummm can't any FFL offer off roster guns for sale, no? .. It's just us, the second class citizen who can't buy them...

It sounds like they are offering more than that, according to my presumption after reading this from their website:

Off Roster Guns is about to change the handgun market in California forever.

357manny
02-12-2016, 5:30 PM
Don't fall for it... Lol

Thrashard340
02-12-2016, 5:36 PM
consignment store?

chomomo
02-12-2016, 5:43 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/lk0TFUdop2JTW/200_s.gif

onelonehorseman
02-12-2016, 6:56 PM

Now if they are offering them for sale to us, the second class citizen... And you buy one, have a nice time in jail with them...

It would be the FFL who would have legal issues, and likely lose their license if the sale was unauthorized . . . not the buyer.

"Effective January 1, 2001, no handgun may be manufactured within California, imported into California for sale, lent, given, kept for sale, or offered/exposed for sale unless that handgun model has passed firing, safety, and drop tests and is certified for sale in California by the Department of Justice. Private party transfers, curio/relic handguns, certain single-action revolvers, and pawn/consignment returns are exempt from this requirement."

Librarian
02-12-2016, 7:01 PM
I believe we've heard about this before.

Let's wait and see how it shakes out. Like many who already have posted, I find myself doubting it can work.