PDA

View Full Version : Valtro Shotgun

BroncoBob
08-14-2008, 9:51 PM
I've got a lead on a Valtro shotgun and its on consignment. They are asking $1150.00 for it. Is this a good price? I've seen them listed on Gun Broker.com for about half that price. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

ciscosixgun
08-14-2008, 10:11 PM
I have seen them on Gunbroker for way less as well. So what does that tell you about the price. Keep shopping and be patient, try to find one with extra mags. The whole idea of detachable mags is mute without extra mags.

viras
08-14-2008, 10:28 PM
I own a Valtro PM5 and it all depends. What's the condition? How many mags does it come with? Which model is it, i.e. does it have the folding stock, standard stock, pistol grip stock, front sights, rear sights? Was it a custom job by Jardine for a LEO, or is it a civilian (standard) one?

I've heard that the custom ones by Jardine can start at around $1150 for a brand new one, and it includes all the goodies such as 2 mags, front and rear sights, folding stock, and pistol grip, however he only sells them to LEO directly. The standard (civilian) ones should be about half that price for a lightly used one.

adamsreeftank
08-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Seems hi.

PM sent.