PDA

View Full Version : New Rifle-Tac Ops Sierra-51

anglicomarine
08-11-2008, 3:53 PM
This past weekend my buddy gave me a rifle I ordered before I joined the Marine Corps (for the second time). Four of my buddies ordered these rifles from Tactical Operations from Beverly Hills. Here's a picture...http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/anglicomarine/sierra-51.jpg
Now I have two tactical rifles. I ordered another rifle from KMW-Long Range Solutions (Terry Cross) and have 186 rounds through the gun. It shoots great, but now I have two guns that are basically the same...the solution? Sell te KMW gun as I'm more attached to the Sierra-51 (has Marine emblem and my name engraved on the floorplate. Here's a picture of my KMW rifle that is for sale...http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/anglicomarine/IMGP0566.jpg
I just wanted to give my friends and associates at Santa Margarita Gun Club a heads up for a great rifle.

uzigalil
08-11-2008, 3:58 PM
They are both great rifle builders with great attention to detail

anglicomarine
08-11-2008, 4:08 PM
I know...I hate to have to get rid of either of them...but my best friend recovered my "old" unfired Tac Ops rifle...and I've often regretted selling it in the first place. I've heard that the Tac Ops guns shoot like nobodys business...I look forward to taking it to shoot 600 yards at Camp Pendleton. If I can unload the KMW gun it will free up some $$$ for another project.

Vu 308
08-11-2008, 5:50 PM
I know...I hate to have to get rid of either of them...but my best friend recovered my "old" unfired Tac Ops rifle...and I've often regretted selling it in the first place. I've heard that the Tac Ops guns shoot like nobodys business...I look forward to taking it to shoot 600 yards at Camp Pendleton. If I can unload the KMW gun it will free up some $$$ for another project.

You got a KMW you want to get rid of? :D

Terry's rifles are the cream of the crop in my eyes. I have a 260rem by him that shoots in the .2s

anglicomarine
08-11-2008, 6:14 PM
Vu 308...Yes, I need to my KMW .308. I agree with you...it shoots like the wind. I only have 186 rounds through it. I'm asking $2200.00 for it...all the details are posted in the guns for sale section. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.
Tim

anglicomarine
08-16-2008, 12:50 PM
***Disregard...I was smoking crack!!! I'm keeping it...what was I thinking!***