PDA

View Full Version : NRA Browser Toolbar

Blacky
08-03-2008, 5:58 PM
Why not there's one for everything else and ths one supports both Explorer and Firefox. Earn money for the NRA just by using it to search.

The NRA-ILA Toolbar (http://www.nraila.org/toolbar/) allows you to stay connected to NRA-ILA and raise valuable contributions, without spending a dime! As you use the toolbar to search and shop, you will raise funds that go directly to NRA-ILA. You will be able to track your donations in real time, and watch as your donations grow! From the NRA-ILA Toolbar you will receive updated messages directly from NRA-ILA, keeping you up to date with breaking NRA news.

RRangel
08-03-2008, 6:13 PM
Bravo. This is a great idea. Perfect!

jjefrey
08-03-2008, 6:33 PM
Great idea.

Just a reminder once you download the toolbar, click on the my stats button and register with free cause. Otherwise you will not earn money for the NRA.

762cavalier
08-03-2008, 7:06 PM
great idea. I registered but it won't let me log-in to see my stats:(

Blacky
08-03-2008, 7:33 PM
great idea. I registered but it won't let me log-in to see my stats:(
Thats because you have to...
Great idea.

Just a reminder once you download the toolbar, click on the my stats button and register with free cause. Otherwise you will not earn money for the NRA.

762cavalier
08-03-2008, 7:43 PM
Thats because you have to...

I did register just can't log in. If I try to re-register it tells me I'm already registered, and I still can't log in.:(

Blacky
08-03-2008, 7:56 PM
Do a couple searches from the NRA toll bar then check your stats. Ive been getting 2 or 3 cents per search. You did re-boot your browser yeah?

jjefrey
08-18-2008, 3:09 PM
I've been using the NRA toolbar for a couple weeks now. Just checked my stats and it shows I've earned almost $4 for the NRA-ILA looks like I'm on target for about $7.50 this month. I know it's not a lot but 7.50 for 12 months= $90 for doing something I would have done anyways. You can also earn money while shopping on ebay if you click through their shopping link to get to ebay.

Just think of the funding for the NRA-ILA if all gun owners made the simple change and started using this tool/search bar.

I encourage everyone if your not already using this toolbar to check it out.