View Full Version : Sales Registering with CA DOJ(?)

08-03-2008, 7:27 AM
I have a seller on gunbroker with "No sales to California" on all his auctions. They are for C&R rifles. And I informed him that the new law requiring out of state sales to CA residents requiring permission from the state - did not include C&R rifles.

Can someone give me a link to give him so that he can feel safe enough allowing C&R sales to CA residents?

I'm not buying from him. I just try to go out of my way to properly explain things to people misinformed on this issue. He was surprisingly cool about it. He want's to sell to CA but is just afraid of not being able to understand ALL the laws. So it's just easier to not sell to CA.

Any help would be great.

08-03-2008, 7:41 AM

08-03-2008, 7:47 AM
Stop and think, it may not be the "new law" that he is referring to. It most likely is ALL the laws enacted. Sort of his very own FU to California. Which really is what the politicians want. If he stopped to think about what he is doing, he'd realize that he is only helping them and hurting us. He would do more harm to them by flooding our market and giving us better opportunities for is items.

08-03-2008, 7:54 AM
When will the masses realize it is not the goal of the DOJ to regulate gun sales into the state, but to stop them entirely.

Thanks for helping all of you out-of-state-jackass-retailers that don't actually read the laws.