PDA

View Full Version : Now Al Jazeera attacking the 2nd

fredieusa
08-03-2008, 4:15 AM
They say nothing about them having all drug warehouses and therefor all the cartel wars.

Its the Bush policy AND the US Guns that are killing people.
"you can buy guns just like burgers, in the whole US".. The old bat pipes..:mad:

hyDHNeJxazU

tankerman
08-03-2008, 6:12 AM
Of course they hate Americans owning, they want us to be easy targets for their extremist muslim terrorist partners.

RRangel
08-03-2008, 8:07 AM
Cry me a river. How does anyone in that news organization talk with a straight face? Maybe they should do a piece on how easy it is to get RPG's in the third world, or maybe EFP's. No, that might actually bring some negative attention to their terrorist friends.

Hey everyone Al Jeezra has spoken! Turn all you guns in, it's for Mexico!

:rolleyes:

chrisdesoup
08-03-2008, 8:22 AM
Give me a break?!? someone needs to slap that guy, not punch just a nice forehand...smack!

08-03-2008, 8:30 AM
Watched the video. It's nothing American liberals and most Democrat politicians would disagree with.

M. Sage
08-03-2008, 9:21 AM
I still don't understand why we didn't shut Al Jazeera down during the war. They've been nothing but a propaganda machine for the enemy. But instead, we allow them to operate and even open an English-language version of their Anti-American propaganda machine.

WTF!? Who is running this war?

moulton
08-03-2008, 9:26 AM
I still don't understand why we didn't shut Al Jazeera down during the war. They've been nothing but a propaganda machine for the enemy. But instead, we allow them to operate and even open an English-language version of their Anti-American propaganda machine.

I think they are based in Dubai or a "neutral" country in the middle east.

M. Sage
08-03-2008, 9:28 AM
I think they are based in Dubai or a "neutral" country in the middle east.

That's alright... Guided bombs don't recognize borders.

Fobjoe
08-03-2008, 9:32 AM
all feel free to leave one star rating for this video :rolleyes:

Gator Monroe
08-03-2008, 9:46 AM
Democrat Gun grabbin talking points ?:eek:

USN CHIEF
08-03-2008, 9:48 AM
all feel free to leave one star rating for this video :rolleyes:

Done..

Just like M. Sage said, "Precision bombs don't recognize borders":D

CCWFacts
08-03-2008, 10:17 AM
As long as there are hundreds of billions of dollars to be made importing drugs into the US, drugs will be imported into the US. And as long as that is happening, there will be plenty of violence in the countries involved in the trade.

If it were legal, and sold in pharmacies, there would be no more violence associated with it, here or in Mexico, because there would be no more profit.

bwiese
08-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Anytime Alison Merrilees & the Bradys as well as Al Jazeera and Al Qaeda have converged on the same issue, you know we're winning.

Mikeb
08-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Anytime Alison Merrilees & the Bradys as well as Al Jazeera and Al Qaeda have converged on the same issue, you know we're winning.

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord , and pass the amunition
YeHaww
Mike

troyus
08-03-2008, 12:54 PM

To be fair, they were banned from Iran for several years for not talking well about the regime there either. Like any big media outlet, take it in with a gran of salt and consider the source (and financial backers.)

And there are some great Al-Jazeera docus on youtube if you check them out (this just isn't one of them.) :)

troyus
08-03-2008, 12:55 PM
As long as there are hundreds of billions of dollars to be made importing drugs into the US, drugs will be imported into the US. And as long as that is happening, there will be plenty of violence in the countries involved in the trade.

If it were legal, and sold in pharmacies, there would be no more violence associated with it, here or in Mexico, because there would be no more profit.

+1 on that... Pretty tough to stop two people from making a private transaction...

Guntech
08-03-2008, 1:00 PM
Of course they hate Americans owning, they want us to be easy targets for their extremist muslim terrorist partners.

Yeah, thats the simple fact.

Matt C
08-03-2008, 1:09 PM
Gotta love the propaganda. We have our own as well of course... Did anyone catch the FiveSeven lying on the ground?

yellowfin
08-03-2008, 1:21 PM
I count winning as making them cease to exist. How are we doing on that? Or what are we even doing to that end? Not just play ping pong, win some lose some, I mean make their game over. Anytime Alison Merrilees & the Bradys as well as Al Jazeera and Al Qaeda have converged on the same issue, you know we're winning.

Yankee Clipper
08-03-2008, 2:52 PM
We canít deny Al Jazeera the right to express their opinion even with a piece like this thatís based on factual errors and assumptions and then presented as the truth. I just hope 60 Minutes doesnít see this diatribe as deserving air time but I wouldnít be surprised if they did.
The clip does provide another response to anti-gunners: ďSo you believe, like Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations, that all guns should be taken from all law abiding Americans!Ē

M. Sage
08-03-2008, 4:15 PM
We canít deny Al Jazeera the right to express their opinion even with a piece like this thatís based on factual errors and assumptions and then presented as the truth.

We can when Al Jazeera is little more than the propaganda arm of Al Quaeda.

dilligaffrn
08-03-2008, 5:44 PM

Ditto!

csmintel
08-03-2008, 5:54 PM
Cry me a river. How does anyone in that news organization talk with a straight face? Maybe they should do a piece on how easy it is to get RPG's in the third world, or maybe EFP's. No, that might actually bring some negative attention to their terrorist friends.

Hey everyone Al Jeezra has spoken! Turn all you guns in, it's for Mexico!

:rolleyes:

They keep same straight face as cnn. so what's your point?

tombinghamthegreat
08-03-2008, 7:31 PM
Did Al Jazeera and the Brady camp join forces?

gunsmith
08-04-2008, 12:16 AM
keep up with al jazeera

ZapThyCat
08-04-2008, 6:36 AM
"Pot calling the kettle".

It reminded me of the time when the Mexican ruler was complaining because it was so easy for guns to be snuck into his country from the US. Whatever.

Gator Monroe
08-04-2008, 8:15 AM
+1 on that... Pretty tough to stop two people from making a private transaction...

Try selling 2500 rounds of .22lr after AB2062 !:eek::eek: