PDA

View Full Version : Stabbing spree at Merced college today. Suspect fatally wounded.

9mm84
11-04-2015, 10:19 AM
Just another reason why I cc every day. Things are getting bad.

http://abc30.com/news/uc-merced-alerts-students-to-stabbing-on-campus/1067737/

9mm84
11-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Are they going to make schools a knife free zone now?

Lone_Gunman
11-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Hmmmm. No carry on campuses, but they called the cops, who came with guns, and shot the perp. I bet some of the people who got stabbed wish they had been carrying a gun...

9mm84
11-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Hmmmm. No carry on campuses, but they called the cops, who came with guns, and shot the perp. I bet some of the people who got stabbed wish they had been carrying a gun...

Exactly!!! I bet they wish some good guy had a gun when that lunatic was sticking people.

repomanNWP
11-04-2015, 10:24 AM
:dupe:

KrisDSA
11-04-2015, 12:44 PM
http://controversialtimes.com/news/breaking-mass-stabbing-on-california-college-campus-video/?
utm_source=AFY

Prep is dead

pluke the 2
11-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Ban colleges so this can't happen anymore

faris1984
11-04-2015, 12:51 PM
This might be a terrorist attack.

KrisDSA
11-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Sorry double tread post. Didn't see that someone else posted it.

bountyhunter
11-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Thank God it wasn't a shooting,

I just heard the kali legislature has introduced legislation that all knives sold in California will have an automatic retractable blade and sensors so that the blade pops back into the handle if it senses human DNA.

We can build it...... we have the technology.

bountyhunter
11-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Stabbing spree at Merced college today. Suspect fatally wounded.

"Nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."

Harry Callihan

cid`
11-04-2015, 1:04 PM
assault knives you mean?

Brother_Hesekiel
11-04-2015, 1:22 PM
Isn't it time we talk about knife control? Numbers on all knifes, and a federal registry with background checks? A knife safety certificate? Shouldn't we make sure criminals can't get their hands on knifes? Perhaps knifes should only be sold by an FFL-01 after a 10-day waiting period? How about outlawing all knifes, except for LEOs?

SonofWWIIDI
11-04-2015, 1:27 PM
Han knives...it's for the children...college age children.

Glad the crazy a-hole is no longer able to to hurt someone else.

jessejames99
11-04-2015, 2:06 PM
So.....to the liberal law makers pushing thier pathetic agenda........Is it the knives???...boy that steel is gttn crazier!!http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/04/e84218d1df77bb3a75f70c830cd42ee0.jpg

Sleighter
11-04-2015, 2:11 PM
You beat me by 4 minutes, I just saw this story: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/national-international/5-Students-Stabbed-Suspect-Killed-on-California-College-Campus-340209642.html

Let's flood social media with this story and ask the question they always ask about guns: What can we do to stop this senseless violence?!!!

At the very least it'll get the conversation going and I'm looking forward to what my liberal friends have to say, because ultimately this guy was stopped by LEOs shooting him. I guess warm, fuzzy feelings and talking don't always solve all of our problems on school campuses.

Librarian
11-04-2015, 2:26 PM
Threads merged.

jessejames99
11-04-2015, 3:47 PM
Mergings all good here!!.... Let's keep this thread going "if knives werent available this would never have happened!!!!.....only chefs should be able to possess.......here it comes

homelessdude
11-04-2015, 4:45 PM
I'de say knife control was in order but some lib Dem might run with it and we would have more stupid laws we don't need that do nothing but punnish lawful knife owners. How about idiot control?

LBDamned
11-04-2015, 6:40 PM
When is Obama going to appear in front of cameras using this tragedy as a soapbox to curtail violence?

If he doesn't, he needs to be outed as the hypocrite that he is... No gun, no problem right Obama? :facepalm:

mif_slim
11-04-2015, 8:52 PM
Well... LBDamned. ;)

Red-Osier77
11-04-2015, 9:03 PM
I'de say knife control was in order but some lib Dem might run with it and we would have more stupid laws we don't need that do nothing but punnish lawful knife owners. How about idiot control?

Be carefull libs might want us to cut are steak with plastic spoon.

Kmai24
11-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Be carefull libs might want us to cut are steak with plastic spoon.

Sporks Red-O sporks..come on everyone knows that by now!!

Thankfully it was not another shooting!

Scratch705
11-05-2015, 12:14 AM
you do know that the anti-gunners will use this to claim that "see, without guns the victims were only wounded and not killed"

V8MERC124
11-05-2015, 12:29 AM
Not merced college....UC Merced. Theres a difference the merced college is a community college at a different location in town.
Anyway
I just graduated from there.*
And we even have a Sport Shooting club on campus. Well not ON campus but based there. If a gun was used they would try to hang our club high.
And fyi on the enterance/main driveway to the school there is a sign listing things you are not allowed to bring on campus...one of those things is a knife. So I dont understand how this could happen.

morfeeis
11-05-2015, 6:10 AM

The world has never been safer, turn off the news and read some stats. I carry everyday because i don't want to wish i had a firearm in that 1 in 1 million chance that i might need one.

9mm84
11-05-2015, 6:40 AM
The world has never been safer, turn off the news and read some stats. I carry everyday because i don't want to wish i had a firearm in that 1 in 1 million chance that i might need one.
If you think the world is safer now, than its ever been, your ignorant.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

FourT6and2
11-05-2015, 7:21 AM
your ignorant.

Quoted for posterity.

9mm84
11-05-2015, 7:36 AM
His name was Mohammad...hmmmm

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/news/local/education/uc-merced/article43126323.html

bounty1
11-05-2015, 7:53 AM

Good point....

slayer61
11-05-2015, 7:56 AM
your ignorant.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quoted for posterity.

That right there is sig worthy!

LBDamned
11-05-2015, 8:25 AM
The world has never been safer, turn off the news and read some stats. I carry everyday because i don't want to wish i had a firearm in that 1 in 1 million chance that i might need one.With the recent purging of jail cell scumbags (aka releasing criminals early from incarceration) and the more lenient laws for non-violent crime, there have already been reports of increased crime.

So yes, it's getting worse in some places - not better.

LBDamned
11-05-2015, 8:53 AM
Would you be surprised if the left of Calif. didn't use this to push forward some more gun control? I wouldn't but then I see the politburo of Suxramento of using anything to forward their agenda of "slavery" there and other places.

this morning I was talking with GF about the stabbing... I told her "it's the gun's fault"... she asked "what do you mean?" - I said "it's always the gun's fault"... she said "oh yeah"...

So yes, I'm sure antis will use this to further their agenda somehow... its as obvious as every other psycho spree = its the gun's fault.

jessejames99
11-05-2015, 8:54 AM
So the liberals answer..is metal detectors.....and problem fixed......funny how sometimes they find a simple answer.....there were no groups w signs on knife control ...no new laws suggested.... im sure they will turn this story to thier favor since no one died.....just 2 brutally stabbed and air lifted other 3 treated locally...too bad there wasn't a citizen w a cc closer than the campus police so no one had to get stabbed

riderr
11-05-2015, 9:06 AM
So the liberals answer..is metal detectors.....and problem fixed......funny how sometimes they find a simple answer.....there were no groups w signs on knife control ...no new laws suggested.... im sure they will turn this story to thier favor since no one died.....just 2 brutally stabbed and air lifted other 3 treated locally...too bad there wasn't a citizen w a cc closer than the campus police so no one had to get stabbed

It's going to be very costly and extremely hard to implement. Also, the obstructed exits can be potentially dangerous, should the students leave the premises urgently. Securing an airport building is quite a different task.

Jimi Jah
11-05-2015, 9:29 AM
Yep.....another Mohammad.......just heard it on KMJ.

We need common sense Muslim control.

LBDamned
11-05-2015, 9:34 AM

There are some very sharp and sturdy composit made dagger type objects that will easily get by a metal detector... Just sayin'

The best way to cope with a lunatic hell bent on hurting or killing someone is to allow self protection. There is no other fail-safe method of protecting would-be victims.

faris1984
11-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Guys , I'm afraid that the stabbing cases will increase,I just have this feeling that these terrorists are doing what the others doing in Israel.
I'm a muslim but I don't support Muslim extremists , I know most of you don't like muslims but I know many good muslim who are law abiding citizen .
I would fought and would do it again against these terrorists if SHTF.

faris1984
11-05-2015, 10:05 AM
Why the Funk they I don't see nothing on the news about this...this is a terrorist attack and I'm pretty sure there are more after this man.**** terrorists.

frankm
11-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Guys , I'm afraid that the stabbing cases will increase,I just have this feeling that these terrorists are doing what the others doing in Israel.
I'm a muslim but I don't support Muslim extremists , I know most of you don't like muslims but I know many good muslim who are law abiding citizen .

I agree. I know 3 (westernized) Muslims very well (Egyptian, Pakistani, Syrian). All do not like terrorists, they just want to raise their families in peace.

faris1984
11-05-2015, 10:09 AM
Please warn all your family members to be careful and to watch the surrounding and what to do in such a case .Be safe and God bless you all.

ScottsBad
11-05-2015, 10:13 AM

So your answer is to become less aware of what is happening, and to rely on Government statistics? Is that right?

Big Data
11-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Interesting that the media reports the weapon as a "hunting knife". Since it wasn't a firearm, and they still want to make that association, so it's gotta be a hunting knife. Hunting knives maybe the assault weapon of knives now.

Rickrock1
11-05-2015, 10:35 AM
It was an Akbar

swiss_
11-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Issue everyone a file and an order to dull their knives. Knives are only to be sharpened and used in designated cooking areas. Knife control is imperative.

SWalt
11-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Where is Obama on all this? Everyone here knows **** well if this was a shooting with 4 wounded he would be all over it.

faris1984
11-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Where is Obama on all this? Everyone here knows **** well if this was a shooting with 4 wounded he would be all over it.

Please , Obama don't have time for this crap , he only have a time for fake mass shooting and spending money on gun control.

Pinto
11-05-2015, 11:23 AM
UC Merced Suspect As Faisal Mohammad. Victims Expected to Recover (http://www.thepinetree.net/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=45913)
Sheriff Vern Warnke identified the suspect as Faisal Mohammad

Guaranteed we'll see more "Mohammads" in these types of attacks. Europe is our "canary in a coal mine" - too bad we have no one in leadership roles that recognize this.

barrage
11-05-2015, 12:20 PM
UC Merced Suspect As Faisal Mohammad. Victims Expected to Recover (http://www.thepinetree.net/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=45913)

Guaranteed we'll see more "Mohammads" in these types of attacks. Europe is our "canary in a coal mine" - too bad we have no one in leadership roles that recognize this.

Just give me and a few million more Americans a reason. Unlike the ***** EU Liberals, we're not only able, but extremely willing to meet Muslim violence with our own.

9mm84
11-05-2015, 1:20 PM
ISIS praises the actions of the assailant...war on America??? I think so.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/05/isis-praises-calif-university-stabber-as-details-on-his-background-emerge/

1CavScout
11-05-2015, 1:57 PM

I don't have a problem with muslims, and I have met many muslims both while serving in the ME and in civilian life that I consider good people. Muslim extremist are the problem, and I think it would be a good thing if the muslim community did more to try and out these people. Thanks for your service BTW...

Kokopelli
11-05-2015, 4:50 PM
Knife-wielding Muslim ID'd in campus attack (http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/muslim-student-idd-in-knife-attack-on-u-c-merced-campus/)

"The authorities also moved quickly to scrub Mohammad’s social media sites before they released his name."

Gee, I wonder why?

Lucky Scott
11-05-2015, 9:33 PM
Why is the Muslim religion considered off limits for the media?

If a black and and white guy get involved in shooting the media jumps out with "white on black" crime, but when a muslim does some killing like this it doesn't even get mentioned until later on.
Why don't I hear "Muslim attacks students with knife"?????

V8MERC124
11-05-2015, 11:43 PM
So maybe yall read it somewhere but they found a manifesto on his body. This was all about getting kicked out of a study group. He had a list of people he wanted to attack. So like I was saying before it was a targeted thing, not religious jihad like many of you thought.*

The story about the manifesto and study group

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article43250256.html

Kokopelli
11-06-2015, 5:33 AM
Authorities say personal animosity, not terrorism, was behind attack

and

The authorities also moved quickly to scrub Mohammad’s social media sites before they released his name.

Color me skeptical.

major burnout
11-06-2015, 6:23 AM
Please warn all your family members to be careful and to watch the surrounding and what to do in such a case .Be safe and God bless you all.

Please warn your family members too. May Jesus bless you.

dustoff31
11-06-2015, 6:58 AM
So maybe yall read it somewhere but they found a manifesto on his body. This was all about getting kicked out of a study group. He had a list of people he wanted to attack. So like I was saying before it was a targeted thing, not religious jihad like many of you thought.*

So he was just your regular everyday lunatic, not a religiously motivated lunatic? I feel much better now. :rolleyes:

aklon
11-06-2015, 7:58 AM

You missed the news reports that said: "Authorities are downplaying references to Allah and Islam in his manifesto."

Downplaying.

Now, why would anyone want to gloss this over?

jessejames99
11-06-2015, 8:23 AM
Don't mean to beat a dead horse here can't believe our own Sheriffs department would run with this cover up.... I have a lot of respect for our sheriff's department so I'm trying to keep things in perspective that they feel the truth would here would somehow negatively affect all the rest......or could it be our department has been federalized......as to all the toys the gov gave them last year ...who knows....Guys we've litterally been warned in our own town heads up eyes open be aware of your surroundings

k1dude
11-06-2015, 9:56 AM

So I bet you believe the State Department and the Oval Office that the Benghazi attack was over a video.

I'll bet you also still believe the FBI, Homeland Security, and the Oval Office that the Ft. Hood shootings, the Naval Yard shootings, and the Oklahoma beheadings were simply workplace violence.

Do you REALLY believe someone would go on a killing rampage over being kicked out of a study group? And if that's all it was, then why did the Fed's scrub his social media accounts? And why are they holding all information about him so close to their vests? And why is the FBI and Homeland Security still involved in the investigation instead of the Sheriff's Dept.?

faris1984
11-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Bull**** this is a terrorist attack but the government wont tell.

morfeeis
11-06-2015, 12:50 PM
So your answer is to become less aware of what is happening, and to rely on Government statistics? Is that right?
if you think watching the news makes you "aware" you're lost and please show me where i said government based states. Your daily news is just like any other program on TV they market their show to bring in the highest amount of viewers so they can sale ads and blood keeps the sheep tuned in.

jessejames99
11-06-2015, 1:44 PM
Check this out guys....exactly what this little piece of **** used

jessejames99
11-06-2015, 1:45 PM

9mm84
11-07-2015, 9:04 AM
FBI and Homeland security don't get involved for no reason...I'm saying there is reason to believe terrorist attack....He is Muslim and gave praise to Allah....just like ever other terrorist attack we've seen.

jessejames99
11-07-2015, 9:10 AM
They're here.........poltergeist style!!

jessejames99
11-07-2015, 9:16 AM
Ok on the more serious tip yes they are.......its old news but been confirmed they have groups in every state of the union

jessejames99
11-07-2015, 9:19 AM
And of course the higher ups are here to mitigate the situation and do the hokey 4 the press

The War Wagon
11-07-2015, 9:36 AM
A CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY mohammedan (I know that's a redundancy :rolleyes:) goes on a KILLING SPREE?!?!

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/U.S./880/558/stabberpic1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Well lemmee just break out my "surprised" face then. :facepalm:

jessejames99
11-07-2015, 11:19 AM
I get it....... he's just a kid .......but obviously old enough to choose to plan out a few murders....smiling, laughing and praising his god while slashing at his victims...so my eyes are wide open don't keepem closed in your hand too long

jessejames99
11-07-2015, 11:40 AM
He even had it specifically noted to fully cut someones head off......geee what group does this again??......or in this case influence.....if it looks like a duck...quacks like one...maybe a mallard........still a duck

jessejames99
11-07-2015, 1:12 PM
So veterans with ptsd they label as potential domestic terrorists......when you call someone and threatn thier life the law construdes as terrorist threats........but this nooooo not this!!!....apologies i keep posting it would be nice if more poeple got involved around issues that matter ....not look how pretty my 1911 is......this issue should be flooded non stop sometimes we have to take advantage of a bad situation the way anti-gunners do there should of been protests for cc on campus.....people with t shirts saying "I do not want to be stabbed"!!!!..No more gun laws

jessejames99
11-07-2015, 1:28 PM
Failed to mention ...HE HAD A TWITTER AACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH isis .....WTF!!!!

tankarian
11-08-2015, 5:13 AM
Sudden jihad syndrome strikes again in a gun free zone...aka victim disarmament zone.

This is why I gifted someone I care about very much a nice utility knife. You never know when artistic inspiration strikes and as an art student this person always needs to be prepared and have the right tools at his disposal. On and off campus.

http://www.gpknives.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/800x/3d3f317666956ee07a3550dd00d02d6e/C/1/C12GS.jpg

colossians323
11-08-2015, 7:51 AM

Its just making its way here with the stabbings, this has been rampant in Israel right now, and it starting in europe

.40Cal
11-08-2015, 10:17 AM
Ban colleges so this can't happen anymore

TRUE!!!! Like ban Alcohol to prevent DUI... :eek:

Thank God it wasn't a shooting, I just heard the kali legislature has introduced legislation that all knives sold in California will have an automatic retractable blade and sensors so that the blade pops back into the handle if it senses human DNA. We can build it...... we have the technology.

I agree - then we'll call it Kali-legal. We'll need a device such as a bullet button to be installed on these Kali-legal knives, they keep the blade from retracting while being used.

When is Obama going to appear in front of cameras using this tragedy as a soapbox to curtail violence? If he doesn't, he needs to be outed as the hypocrite that he is... No gun, no problem right Obama? :facepalm:

You're too late man. Obama has already been declared the Hitler of modern times. It's all HIS way, or NO Way... Forget our rights, or protecting yourself.

you do know that the anti-gunners will use this to claim that "see, without guns the victims were only wounded and not killed"

Yup, it will be a field day for them... :rolleyes:

His name was Mohammad...hmmmm http://www.mercedsunstar.com/news/local/education/uc-merced/article43126323.html

Soo...? He was a college student. I bet a lot of guys here never went to college. The problem that manifests is our school/college systems is they are poorly organized, not monitored, and students take matters into their own hands, when authorities do Nothing. Guns or Knives...are really not the problem, it's our System. Question is not what he did, but WHY he did that? WHAT pushed him to edge? Unless he was a lunatic, an angered person, on drugs, or a Jihadi terrorist, the motive should be researched - that would hopefully help the authorities to understand THEIR STUDENTS. And hopefully, if they got involved a little sooner, provided the right kind of help needed, this could be avoided.....Or else, it will be repeated again and again.

Interesting that the media reports the weapon as a "hunting knife". Since it wasn't a firearm, and they still want to make that association, so it's gotta be a hunting knife. Hunting knives maybe the assault weapon of knives now.

That is sooo messed up. They call a "Sporting Rifle" an "Assault Rifle". But a knife used as a weapon (which it is, when used against a human or an animal) just a "hunting knife"... :rolleyes:

major burnout
11-08-2015, 10:29 AM
FBI and Homeland security don't get involved for no reason...I'm saying there is reason to believe terrorist attack....He is Muslim and gave praise to Allah....just like ever other terrorist attack we've seen.

It was a muslim attack. He wasnt trying to terrorise. He was trying to kill as many non-muslims as possible. Thats what they do.

Jimi Jah
11-08-2015, 10:46 AM
I agree. I know 3 (westernized) Muslims very well (Egyptian, Pakistani, Syrian). All do not like terrorists, they just want to raise their families in peace.

They may not be a threat but their kids could be. Many self-radicalize on their own, without their parents knowledge. I would be wary of any young muslim male in the USA, you don't know what goes on in their minds.

Just like I avoid certain areas in LA, it's horse sense.

glockenstein
11-08-2015, 10:50 AM
ALL muzzslimes are children of satan.

satan can take control of any one of them at any time, just like the bad guy in the movie "The Matrix".

jessejames99
11-08-2015, 11:00 AM
By the way......the construction worker who was stabbed stated it was a large kitchen knife .....as did the sheriff initially

MaHoTex
11-10-2015, 1:02 PM
- Name was Faisal Mohammad: Check
- Carrying an image of the ISIS flag with him: Check
- Handwritten manifesto with instructions to behead a student: Check
- Manifesto had multiple reminders to pray to Allah: Check
- Attack had nothing to do with radical Islam: Check... Wait what?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/10/uc-merced-stabber-had-isis-flag-among-his-belongings-report-says/?intcmp=hplnws

SWalt
11-10-2015, 1:28 PM
- Name was Faisal Mohammad: Check
- Carrying an image of the ISIS flag with him: Check
- Handwritten manifesto with instructions to behead a student: Check
- Manifesto had multiple reminders to pray to Allah: Check
- Attack had nothing to do with radical Islam: Check... Wait what?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/10/uc-merced-stabber-had-isis-flag-among-his-belongings-report-says/?intcmp=hplnws

Doesn't surprise me. I wonder if allah will grant him 72 virgins. Doesn't seem he should get them for being kicked out of a study group. Doesn't seem fair to guys with suicide vests or killed in practicing jihad against the infidels or apostates. Maybe only 36....1/2? But hey..... I'm not an expert.

Jimi Jah
11-11-2015, 8:37 AM
Remember that Al Qaeda is "on the run". Remember it was all caused by an internet video. Remember that mid east muslim immigration is good for you.

Forget the killings, forget the beheadings, forget the burnings alive. Multiculturalism is good for you.